Not open for further replies.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haruhi said:
Doesn't Slot 2 actually have a faster access rate than Slot 1? Seeing as GBA carts were ROM as opposed to flash-based memory.
Yes, which is why you wouldn't be able to execute the GBA game directly from slot-1. So then where is the GBA rom going to go? Only place fast enough is RAM, and you've only got 4 MB of that to work with.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I see that around 1-2 years from now, way more people will own a DSi once release in all markets. So it is only inevitable that someone will eventualy take the time to make a GBA emulator. *Caugh* "HyperVisor" if you must be technical.

So in time there will be one. Just not for the old DS Phat/Lite

Globe99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having so many problems with EZflash/gbaexploader that I'm beginning to think that GBA emulation on this thing is impossible.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Globe99 said:
I'm having so many problems with EZflash/gbaexploader that I'm beginning to think that GBA emulation on this thing is impossible.

The EZ 3in1 is NOT GBA emulation. The EZ 3in1 is basically an EZ4 with no loader or mini/microSD slot. It is GBA hardware so there is no GBA emulation to it.

Jono1250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pleasw can anyone out there please finish what the poster of this thread started. I know im posting on a 6 month old thread but if someone could do this i know it would take alot of time but they would be loved by almost every DSi+Flashcart owner out there.

Please dont ridicule me and insult me for beleiving.

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jono1250 said:
Pleasw can anyone out there please finish what the poster of this thread started. I know im posting on a 6 month old thread but if someone could do this i know it would take alot of time but they would be loved by almost every DSi+Flashcart owner out there.

Please dont ridicule me and insult me for beleiving.
You can't emulate GBA games on the DS. "porting" a GBA game to NDS would be a huge task...it's simply not worth it. Nintendo might actually release some sort of GBA download service for the DSi some time in the future, since it's been hinted towards...but still, they'll probably have their own way to do it, and chances are it'll use some sort of hidden feature of the DSi that nobody knows about yet. If they do it at all, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol