The Switch Flashcart Thread (Mig Switch/Unlocked Switch etc.)

SecureBoot

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm interested in seeing whether or not this works for switch two. This device really solves the problem of wanting to own digital for convenience but wanting to own physical as well

Reactions: impeeza

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
This one, Mario vs DK...
1719684545528.png

TheStonedModder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yepp I saw that as well. Starting to become more and more of an impressive collection but there is a huge amount of games still missing.
302 games currently in the one Im seeing

Impressive but yea its got a long way to go. It doesn't have the matching cert files either which is concerning because mix and matching those seem to be a ban flag as well

At least reading over reddit, so super small sample size so who knows for sure either...

Reactions: impeeza

jFisH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm kinda a little nervous.i ordered a MiG v2 from mig switch united . And now the actual mig site is down. Not sure what to do. Im very new to this lol

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

TheStonedModder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm kinda a little nervous.i ordered a MiG v2 from mig switch united . And now the actual mig site is down. Not sure what to do. Im very new to this lol
The website was up again for a few hours earlier which is odd

I hope not but Im starting to think the chances of any future orders being fulfilled are getting even lower

People on reddit are complaining about receiving empty envelopes in the mail

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

I hope not but Im starting to think the chances of any future orders being fulfilled are getting even lower

Saw that as well. Question is if they fallen out or if they were never put in them in the first place.

Reactions: Blythe93

Lumpofcoal

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

I even saw a few cases of folks getting their orders from the .store "official" seller but having to pay like 4 bucks in postage to the mailman because the seller underpaid the postage ...... even though the buyers have already paid up front for shipping. Beyond scammy.

TheStonedModder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I even saw a few cases of folks getting their orders from the .store "official" seller but having to pay like 4 bucks in postage to the mailman because the seller underpaid the postage ...... even though the buyers have already paid up front for shipping. Beyond scammy.
To be fair, the seller has proven himself to be an idiot. He probably didn't know how to set up his shop account to generate the correct postage labels so he can just print the correct ones directly.

Things like wordpress and sqaurespace make ecommerce so easy at this point I don't understand why anyone struggles with ecommerce anymore. Most of them even capture emails and have a ticketing system so you can actually respond to customers in mass and seperatly properly...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Cool looks like my $100 Walmart giftcard arriving today what to get