• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Misc The RNC this year!

lerpderp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that's a topic that's been discussed in another thread and that there's no need to derail this thread with a topic that's not relevant. I've told you countless times now to try to stay on topic, but you can't seem to help yourself. This thread is about the RNC - I've put in those letters in bold now in the hope that you can grasp that. If you can't stay on topic you'll be ignored.
This is coming from the kid who gets back into the corner and switches topics every five seconds, try harder even even your mom sucks better than this~

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I think that's a topic that's been discussed in another thread and that there's no need to derail this thread with a topic that's not relevant. I've told you countless times now to try to stay on topic, but you can't seem to help yourself. This thread is about the RNC - I've put in those letters in bold now in the hope that you can grasp that. If you can't stay on topic you'll be ignored.
Staying on track, I didn't hear that much about policy implementation. I'd never be able to watch the entire thing, because I'm not a masochist. But the main thing that I heard people talk about was deportation or arresting illegals. They didn't talk about how, just..... 'Round e'm up! Yee hawwww!'.

But other than that, what else did they really talk about as implementable policies for the country that will help? Because, as was already mentioned here, NOBODY on the right wants to talk about Project 2025, which IS their policy platform now, no matter how much they want to distance themselves from it.

Reactions: KingVamp

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
But the leopards won't eat my face...... again.

tUOxeDr.jpeg

Claim your support of the Republican party, but all it takes is a slight detour from what they want, and you end up on the wrong side of the whipping stick. And nuts to those that come back for more.

lerpderp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

tUOxeDr.jpeg

Claim your support of the Republican party, but all it takes is a slight detour from what they want, and you end up on the wrong side of the whipping stick. And nuts to those that come back for more.
1721349256433.jpeg

Oh shit he just released this!

Reactions: Xzi

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal

tUOxeDr.jpeg

What's with the Sikh hate lately? I've been bombarded with anti-Sikh propaganda in the last few days. Yesterday I caught the most obvious propaganda crap that was a Brazilian woman doing a video piece on how dangerous Sikhs were to the Portuguese, "Portuguese values" and "the Portuguese and European way of living", and she was giving examples of a Sikh entering comercial places with its kirpan, and the places she was using as an example sounded clearly like what she found after a Google search of the likes of "what is the Portuguese version of Wallmart".

miniminx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone watching the RNC live just now? Hulk Hogan is on, it's hard to believe he's 70. He looks in good shape for his age and not 70 at all. He's a true American Icon.....hell yeah!

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The Republican National Committee has been on all week and it's been great watching it and listening to the speakers. I was particularly impressed with Trumps grand daughter Kai Trump who's just 17 giving her speech yesterday. I don't think I've quite seen an RNC quite like this one this year, it's electric and everyone is singing from the hymn sheet. The gold star families of those killed during Bidens disastrous and hugely embarrassing Afghanistan withdrawl were on as well and it was both heartbreaking and heart warming at the same time listening to them. If you haven't yet seen any of the speeches they are on youtube and well worth a watch. It seems like the incomming Trump admin is about to reset a country that has been divided for near enough the last decade and start the healing process of bringing the people back together to make American great once again.
Lol imagine believing this.

Reactions: Xzi and lerpderp

Aergisgeist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheaper energy for millions = cheaper energy bills and fuel prices and more money to spend on food.
Lowering the prices to produce stuff, which brings down inflation.

Hell yeah! go Trump, more money in peoples pockets is a winner for most people.
Ok but what do you think specifically about DOE 174?

Reactions: Xzi

lerpderp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheaper energy for millions = cheaper energy bills and fuel prices and more money to spend on food.

Dang bro didn’t know you supported child predators but you do you 🤷‍♀️weird to support doe 174..

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States

He also promised a better health care system during his first term, but it never came.
Post automatically merged:

If the Republicans actually care about gas prices, they would have cap the prices by now.
Consumer Fuel Price Gouging Prevention Act. Every Republican voted against it.

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

That's a wish list, not a policy. The "what" isn't important for policy discussion, it's the "how".

miniminx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok but what do you think specifically about DOE 174?
I think that some people make all sorts of things up all the time for financial gain or sympathy or just because they crave attention. How many people make stuff up to smear someone to get someone sacked so they can steal their jobs or their girlfriends

Lot's of people make stuff up and can't provide any evidence - Amber Heard is a prime example, tried to ruin Johnny depp but ended up ruining her own carreer due to her lies.

My advice is to not believe all the crap you read, and to get get evidence that's 100% verified before trying to smear someone with lies that you read from someone with an axe to grind.

lerpderp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that some people make all sorts of things up all the time for financial gain or sympathy or just because they crave attention. How many people make stuff up to smear someone to get someone sacked so they can steal their jobs or their girlfriends

Lot's of people make stuff up and can't provide any evidence - Amber Heard is a prime example, tried to ruin Johnny depp but ended up ruining her own carreer due to her lies.

My advice is to not believe all the crap you read, and to get get evidence that's 100% verified before trying to smear someone with lies that you read from someone with an axe to grind.
You should take your own advice for once, you never give any facts to back anything you say up, continue to be bad faith in every conversation, I’d love for you to give me any actual evidence of Biden touching kids because there’s ton of your guy doing it~
1721355491431.jpeg

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Well.... there IS him gleefully admitting on tape that he grabs women by their pu***, and barging into teen girls dressing rooms while they're naked because he was the judge.

Any extra horrible things he's done on top of that is really just confirming what we already know.

miniminx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should take your own advice for once, you never give any facts to back anything you say up, continue to be bad faith in every conversation, I’d love for you to give me any actual evidence of Biden touching kids because there’s ton of your guy doing it~
We read stories in the press just as much as you dems do:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ughter-ashley-showers-dad-molested-truth.html

Also there's loads of footage of creepy joe doing that weird Biden sniffing fetish thing that he does, I won't post pictures as I find the man vile and don't like the look of despair on his victims faces.

Aergisgeist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well.... there IS him gleefully admitting on tape that he grabs women by their pu***, and barging into teen girls dressing rooms while they're naked because he was the judge.

Any extra horrible things he's done on top of that is really just confirming what we already know.
Too bad republicans seem to believe sexually harassing women is a cool and good thing, considering they have Trump running again. Maybe hating Women is part of the republican culture (see: Abortion limitation)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: I remember you