Gaming The Pokémon X/Y Wonder Trade Spaming

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeserday seemed to be Ditto day. 6 of them out of 25 Wonder Trades. Two Froakies, a Bulbasaur, 5 Eevees, one Sylveon..

And to all those sending Furfrous, go fuck yourself.
Yes. Fuck those Furfrous. I did get an Adamant Mawile that I'll probably keep though.

Mike19

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just been sending failed Masuda Beldum's. Got a Bagon, Kabuto, Conkeldurr, Golem, Gengar and a Gigalith.
I'm still going but those are the best I've got so far.:lol:

ekko25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Someone sent me a level 58 Chesnaught over Wonder Trade a few days ago, so I decided to give my level 57 Lucario to the next person I traded with. I got a Bibarel for it.

Attachments

• Lucario.jpg
    Lucario.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 394

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello ,

is there a way to use the PC: emulator to send all my Pokemon in the black2 Rom to my black 2 real cart , So I can use the Pokemon box storage for X and Y .

PM: a whisper if there is a way to trade form PC and 3ds with out having two systems .

you will need to flash the save to the card using a DS Lite.

I use savegame-manager 0.2.4 on my DS Lite and it connects to a FTP server (I use FileZilla) on my PC and downloads/uploads the save from the FTP server to/from the cart.

this is the best way to do it. it works with all the pokemon DS games also.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I am rather pleased with Wonder Trade lately. The first couple of days after the games were released there was only shit on there and I kept getting the same mix of pansear/pansage/panpour, scatterbug, bunnelby and a few others.
I did at least 30 wonder trades on saturday, and did not get the same pokemon twice, in fact I didn't have most of those Pokemon from before. Most of them weren't particularly rare, but they were certainly worth the trade just to get some new Pokemon.
The first thing I got on Wonder Trade was a Riolu though. I was happy about that one.

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello ,

is there a way to use the PC: emulator to send all my Pokemon in the black2 Rom to my black 2 real cart , So I can use the Pokemon box storage for X and Y .

PM: a whisper if there is a way to trade form PC and 3ds with out having two systems .
You need a DS to USB adapter.

grizzy00

Trophies
Website
openbook-jagrizzy.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
It is scary how addictive wonder trade is. It is also a mixed bag. I have gotten mostly flabebes and zubats up until this evening. Tonight I got a female chespin, two froakies, a level 50 ditto, and a sylveon. I decided it was time to quit while I was ahead, especially since I am now in posession so all three starters.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scatterbugs are rapidly becoming the equivalent of cigarettes in prison. You'd be surprised what you can get for one.

Got a Beartic, Ekans, Ditto (with Imposter), and a Protean Froakie. The rest was crap plus Eevees.

Reactions: cearp

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two Modest Protean Froakies in a row. That was pretty cool.

Until I find an out-of-region Ditto, I will not stop Wonder-trading.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1