Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

Grrr! Them Syndicates!
TWCgO7l.png
Controlling my politicians!
Ah, Total Noob being a total noob, as usual.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Gahars

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
you mad, hahahahaha get mad bros, look im just stating the fact and when you see :shit: and you smell :shit: it obviously can only be:shit:....Im 29 now but I remember back in the day of pokemon red/blue (1997 what a great year **FF7**) 6 months later all the kiddies got into it made it lame. games with no point or ending are lame,games like the Sims are lame therefore animal crossing is nothing but :shit:. if you enjoy:shit: rub it in baby.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I made my username the name of a game I want to appear on a console! That's never been done before!

Brb, changing my username to this new one I made up called Guild McCommunist. XD

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

GoldenSun3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(...) my username is very unique. :)

Considering when you do a google search of "GoldenSun3DS" my accounts on websites are the only ones that come up, it IS unique.

Also, nice quoting out of context.
(Can't edit because I'm on my 3DS) :glare: If you search: "GoldenSun3DS" (exactly, with the quotation marks), the only pages that will pop up are websites where I've created an account. Every single result that comes up is related to my accounts on websites. So yes, my username is very unique. :)

I can do the same to you:

I tend to engage myself in sometimes futile disputes

I sincerely want to punch you all in the mouth.

Ah, screw it, let's name her Zelda

why the hell would I want to talk with you?

Your post is completely pointless

I immediately dismiss what you had to say

Need I go on? :P

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Considering when you do a google search of "GoldenSun3DS" my accounts on websites are the only ones that come up, it IS unique. Also, nice quoting out of context. I can do the same to you (...) Need I go on? :P

Using a franchise name mixed with the name of a handheld system is in no way unique, inventive or inspired.

As for quoting out of context, I don't think you got the whole point of #ShitGBATempSays - you should re-read the OP. It's all about small fragments of posts that are... uhm... special. :P

Reactions: TripleSMoon

GoldenSun3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made my username the name of a game I want to appear on a console! That's never been done before!

Brb, changing my username to this new one I made up called Guild McCommunist. XD

Find me a single account on some website with the name "GoldenSun3DS" that was made before today (you creating one right now doesn't count :glare:), and I'll admit that my username hasn't been done before.

Btw, accounts with the name "GoldenSun3DS" on these websites were all created by me:
runescape.com
gamefaqs.com
gbatemp.net
openpandora.org
zeldainformer.com
ebay.com
3dsplaza.com

And lurkerfaqs.com just copies info from gamefaqs, same with gamespot.com.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Find me a single account on some website with the name "GoldenSun3DS" that was made before today (you creating one right now doesn't count :glare:), and I'll admit that my username hasn't been done before.

Btw, accounts with the name "GoldenSun3DS" on these websites were all created by me:
runescape.com
gamefaqs.com
gbatemp.net
openpandora.org
zeldainformer.com
ebay.com
3dsplaza.com

And lurkerfaqs.com just copies info from gamefaqs, same with gamespot.com.

Okay, here's the thing. I could use the nick "xXxMaster_360_ChiefxXx" and there's a huge likelyhood that nobody else has ever used this nick, but that doesn't make it unique - I'm just saying "Master Chief" and "360". It's not a unique, inventive or in any way original name despite the fact there's only one like it. Bland, bland, bland - might as well name yourself "Mario126532" - I'm sure that the string of numbers at the end is "unique" too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🚽 [flush] [walks in without washing my hands] Hi guys 👋 :)