Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
7w6Ne80.png

How do I...
aRkxj.jpg

...Laptop?
Liked for #420. But also for custom laptop image.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I personally think it's so that people don't import the news Smash Bros. so they can get a tourny advantage when they do the Gamestop launch tournament. And I do think Iwata wants Region Locking to be gone, but if it is due to the new Smash, they will wait until after it's launch to remove it.

In my opinion it's kinda a smart move for the competitive Smash scene, yet I do hope Region Locking is removed.
#RegionLockingCauseSmashBros
#CompetitiveSmashScene
#SeriousBusiness

Not the purest of gold but it struck my fancy with its... odd reasoning.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
#CompetitiveSmashScene
#SeriousBusiness

If you are especially bored or inclined towards masochism do poke around some of the other competitive smash brothers posts and sites. I have ran up against them before and it is.... interesting (read they often do not have the first clue about competition theory, programming, game development and anything you would expect them to know about all while berating anybody that would dare to show them disrespect or question them). In some ways it is actually more fun than winding up the pokefiends or kingdom hearts zombies.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
#CompetitiveSmashScene
#SeriousBusiness

Ah yes, those people. Yes, Smash Bros are serious business, dead serious business, "stop having fun guys" dead serious, stick-up-the-ass, sand-in-vagina, no-fun-allowed, items-are-imbalanced, hardcore-l33t-ubergamer, srs bsnss, and they don't expect a casual pleb n00b like you to understand the seriousity of the business that it it. Pft, I bet you even play arenas other than Final Destination.

"Stop having fun guys, you're doing it wrong."
HV2Py1d.png

More like Super Smash Bros Baww.

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because $5 is just a few dollars away from $100.
$100? What have you bought thats $100? What did I buy that cost $100? Just how the who, when, how, and why did you pull this random number out of your ass?

Mini-android-based tablets can be found as low as $37 free shipping if you spend enough time on a chinese site.
You can go to any walmart. best buy. or family dollar right now and pickup some $50 samsung phone with android and bluetooth.

I spent $42 on a used HTC Evo 3D (That one with the 3D screen and cameras) a month ago, Dual-core 1GB Ram, a phone that 2 years ago, would have retailed for more than 10x that price, and sell on eBay for 3x that price.

But yeah, I'm going to admit my ignorance that I don't know WTF Tesco even is. $5 mp3 player? Please... Who honestly would even consider that? My knowledge of off-brand $5 mp3 players might pale in comparison to yours, but thats only because anything less than a Sanza isn't even a blip on my radar. And for the price of a Sanza, maybe a little more, at the right time and place can get you ALOT more.

So go ahead and stretch the "any brand" quote so out of context of the thread it was posted in to jump off the subject of the Sanza and onto your random toy you found at a store, but I still don't know whose ass you pulled that $5 and $100 comparison out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1