Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Democrats = Communists
Republicans = Communists
Neoconservatists = Communits

Also known as "totalnoob617 at its finest".
Eh, maybe. I think his finest moment was about a year ago, when he was spamming every even slightly related thread with how godawful Nintendo was for releasing Kid Icarus: Uprising, and how he deserved a refund and apology. XD

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Lol...God forbid anybody think the Wii U or anything related to it is a good thing. I've been reading this forum for over four years now. Some of you are so good at negative campaigning that you should get a job in politics. I see the same pattern in every thread somebody mentions something positive about the Wii U. It's chastise, condemn, and give a highly overrated opinion why...always by the same people. If somebody gives a good or not so good counter point then the next move is to say the same thing you just said but in a different way. I can tell the point is supposed to be that Nintendo is bad but keeps on coming out sounding like what it really is, which is 'I hate Nintendo and am trying my hardest to help them fail'. I understand why somebody would want to see somebody to be successful but I don't understand why there are so many people that would rather see failure or at least make others believe that failure is imminent. Good for Ubisoft. They did the not so popular thing despite what EA and the fanboys and/or Nintendo haters alike wanted. There's no reason a developer can't or shouldn't make games for the Wii U. If Ubisoft, Warner Bros, and Infinity Ward can design a new engine that will work for the 360, Wii, and PS4 then I don't understand why anybody can't either. First they claim the Wii U is archaic last gen, now they're saying it's too difficult to develop for. Does that mean they're incompetent if others can do it and they can't or are they just being hypocritical and playing politics as well? We've all seen EA's charade before with their refusal to develop for the Dreamcast and then their exclusive licensing agreement with the NFL so they wouldn't have to compete against Sega's NFL 2K. Now they're trying to do the same thing with the Wii U. It's good to see a company like Ubisoft not engage in ruthless business ethics over a game.

We should have a separate thread for Nintendo Martyrs and Nintendo Pretorians, they're in a league of their own.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It's not what he said, it's how he said it:

5m3k1wC.png

MY EEEEYES D:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Aaaaaaaand sorry for not being a native English speaker.
You could explain what "Engineering" means in other words/language, instead of acting like an arse.
I was just interested in your CV and which part of it entitled you to being an ass to everybody in that thread who tried to explain the difference to you just to be called an idiot - you're the one who was agressive there, I merely took note of it. I think you should appologize to the people you insulted in that thread - you were in the wrong after all. I'm not the arse here - I'm just making a record of your rudeness. English being your second language is no excuse on a multinational forum - English is a second language to a lot of us. Next time instead of dismissing something, double-check if you're actually right first and then post. That's forum ettiquete and it makes all of us happy-chappy and friendly. :)

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
for now anyways , there is no law ,there are no governments, only corporate power, and public resistance, they will try to get away with what ever they can get away with
if people in poland and other countries didnt come out and protest ACTA it would be in effect right now, if people didnt protest SOPA the way they did it would be in effect right now ,they will push the envelope as far as you will let them get away with , dont count on laws and and government to protect you, they only are there to work against you ,they are all bought

http://yro.slashdot.org/story/13/05/27/046225/us-entertainment-industry-to-congress-make-it-legal-for-us-to-deploy-rootkits

Grrr! Them Syndicates!
TWCgO7l.png
Controlling my politicians!

Reactions: Gahars

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @SylverReZ common england l