Status
Not open for further replies.

bgelectrician

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a backup of the new super mario brothers game and cannot play it. When I go to play it from the cover floader screen it freezes. Anyone know how to fix this?

Sir_Shaggy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try looking at the 'Wii - Hacking section' or use search button up ^^ there. You might find what your looking for.

AbraCadvr

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ziddey said:
people who have less than 20 posts shouldn't be allowed to post

laugh.gif

ballboff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bgelectrician said:
I made a backup of the new super mario brothers game and cannot play it. When I go to play it from the cover floader screen it freezes. Anyone know how to fix this?

Not sure about cover floader, I use wii flow and it works perfectly. Try choosing alternate dol method, and choose from disc. If this doesn't work you'll need to put the smnp.dol (a main.dol replacement) on an sd card for the game to pick it up. Search for the main.dol fix. There may be other versions knocking around where people have integrated this, but I got mine to work straight away so I never bothered with anything else. Been busy finding a fix for CSI Deadly Intent for our lass lol.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ziddey said:
people who have less than 20 posts shouldn't be allowed to post

So basically no more people should post? You can't get to the 20 post mark if you can't post.

Anyway, it works fine using uLoader 3.1 and cIOS rev15 for disc users, non-hardmodded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o