The Meme Box

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PRE-BUILTS, SON! I prefer them, as I don't want to go through the hassle of testing components to see if they work together; I want something that DOES work.

I mean, look at Caddicarus; his work computer broke, so he ordered parts for a new one, only for them to arrive late and not work, meaning he had to buy more components to see if they worked, which they didn't, and he lost practically a full day's worth of recorded footage during the multi-week-long PitA.
He spent over 7000 pounds on shit that didn't work - I, for one, don't want to go through the same experience.
what kind of ass backwards computer building shit do you have in mind? 1. it sounds like he had a hell of a time with faulty parts coming in, 2. you should not just be buying a part and waiting for it to show up to see if it will work...usually it's a matter of the mother board supporting the part and typically there is info out there...from the manufacturer at that on what is supported by it...

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
what kind of ass backwards computer building shit do you have in mind? 1. it sounds like he had a hell of a time with faulty parts coming in, 2. you should not just be buying a part and waiting for it to show up to see if it will work...usually it's a matter of the mother board supporting the part and typically there is info out there...from the manufacturer at that on what is supported by it...
I've never done PC building before (the laptop I'm using is a Lenovo Legion Y530 from 2018), but his experience...don't want that to happen to me.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

CTR640

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
5374cq.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.