Hacking The Mega List of R4 Clones

Stropdasje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There will be a need for an DSi 1.4.2 section soon. Maybe keep 1 DSi section and add a max DSi version in the card description. That way you only need the card mentioned once and after a firmware update only the version needs to be adjusted.

Of course you could also choose only to mention DSi cards that work on the latest firmware version, but then you have to delete the cards that do not and add them back in when the team provides new firmware so that is not very practical to maintain.

I assume something like this will happen with the 3DS too. So a solution is called for that is clear for the user and still doesn't require much work to maintain.

Elnef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think R4i3D is a interesting option:

1- It costs about 5 $.

2- It works on 3DS and DSi 1.4.2.

3- It has a "custorm" Wood R4 v1.29.

It has a great relation price/quality.

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Elnef:
R4i3D has stolen wood from r4ids.cn. They follow r4ids.cn just the same as ak3 follow ak2.
R4ids gold are trying their best to block the fake ones.
There is no guantee that their wood will be updated continually.

Elnef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tranfeer said:
Elnef:
R4i3D has stolen wood from r4ids.cn. They follow r4ids.cn just the same as ak3 follow ak2.
R4ids gold are trying their best to block the fake ones.
There is no guantee that their wood will be updated continually.

I know it. But by now they update it continually.

I have some carts (Acekard 2i with AKAIO, Supercard DStwo and R4 clone 1:1 with Wood) and bought a R4i3D because I enjoy trying them. By now is a good low cost option.

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's because r4idsn team din not realize these fake ones. Therefore, these shameless fake ones stole the kernel once and once again. Now, r4idsn team are thinking of good ways to protect themselves. You'd better stay away from these fake ones like r4i3d(r4i3d.com) & r4isdhc(r4isdhc.com).

Elnef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tranfeer said:
That's because r4idsn team din not realize these fake ones. Therefore, these shameless fake ones stole the kernel once and once again. Now, r4idsn team are thinking of good ways to protect themselves. You'd better stay away from these fake ones like r4i3d(r4i3d.com) & r4isdhc(r4isdhc.com).

I have used the application "Beyond Compare" to check the differences between r4idsn´s wood and r4i3d´s wood. And the files are differences. They aren´t the same.

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Elnef said:
tranfeer said:

I have used the application "Beyond Compare" to check the differences between r4idsn´s wood and r4i3d´s wood. And the files are differences. They aren´t the same.

Just have a look here:
http://www.r4isdhc.com/download_white/

You can get
clone.jpg

There is a hardware difference between these cards.
r4isdhc.com stole the kernel from r4ids.cn, which can make r4isdh.com bricked when playing games.
Many users have reported this bug and r4isdh.com has to remove this kernel stolen from r4ids.cn.

Elnef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tranfeer said:
Elnef said:
tranfeer said:

Just have a look here:
http://www.r4isdhc.com/download_white/

You can get
clone.jpg

There is a hardware difference between these cards.
r4isdhc.com stole the kernel from r4ids.cn, which can make r4isdh.com bricked when playing games.
Many users have reported this bug and r4isdh.com has to remove this kernel stolen from r4ids.cn.

On www.R4i3D.com have removed too the version 1.29 and the update to DSi 1.4.2
unsure.gif

http://www.r4i3d.com/index.htm?c=gamekernel

mothman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone identify what the r4i card used from

r4issdhc.com? i have that card. lol.

i got to use an upgraded ys menu

but i don't think woodtt works on it.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I apologise for neglecting this thread. I've been studying up for and doing my half-yearly exams. Plus, after I finished, I played a hell of a lot of Terraria, which didn't really help. Anyway, I'll have a major update on/after Friday the 1st, when my internet gets uncapped.

...and when we look forward to the weeeekend weeeeekend.

Lokao0

aka LkProd
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can anyone confirm that the R4 that is being selled by ZhuZhuChina is legit/is the one that works with Wood?
I might buy it... $1.50; what a great deal if it works with Wood!

infectedpsyche

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya, in the recommended section you have the r4idsn at the top of the list but on their site there are two versions of this cart.

http://www.r4idsn.com/about.asp

I have seen both at different stores online and I was wondering, which one would be the best choice between these two? I am wanting to use it with an 8GB micro SD and a DS Lite (Will also be getting a 3in1 to use with as well).

sylviebi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Clone name: 3DSTT
Description: ?
Clone of: r4i3d/r4idsn
Last update: Date of last update (15/jul/2011)
Plays on the 3ds v2.1 and dsi v 1.42 and dsi 1.41 and dsixl 1.41 right out of the box. It says dsi 1.43 also but I have not seen it as mine is not updated to that version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: what's that game about? is it just another horny game?