Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
N4RU70 FR34K said:
When will they update with true things not lies, I'm sick of my Acekard 2i
hate2.gif
M3 needs new features I'm sick and tired of sakura [moonshell 2.03]. I had so much hype for this team...

Wth is goin on with the flashcard industry? ALL the new cards are clones:

-iSmart DS [EZ-Flash V clone]
-EX4DS [Supercard DSTWO clone]
-And all the R4 cloned clones

When are we goin to have DSi features for flashcards?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Neo_Ch!p said:
When are we goin to have DSi features for flashcards?
I hope you realize the background for this statement...DSi features used in DSi mode...DSi mode not currently made easily accessible (recently opened up to 16mb of space now for homebrew coding?)...No currently known good uses for the resources available in DSi mode...No currently good uses for flashcarts and didn't even have the 16mb space access when the carts were made...DSi features not available for any flashcart...something like that. So DSi features are probably going to be available when there is a flashcart that is made after someone has done something that could be of use in DSi mode.

Neo_Ch!p

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply but it seems as though there is a lack of interest for DSi-mode at all, twiizers hacked it and was (in assumption) abandoned.

Is it because we can already play our DS romz that hacking it has gone last interest? Is there anyone currently working on having access to dsi-features (hence the common-key)?

Edit: Wintermute has just made a DSi homebrew today!

kaonicks

Trophies
Website
www.kaonicks.com
XP
Country
United States
hate2.gif

I've just been trying to get the cheats to work with Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar and after trying a few different cheats/roms I've figured out it's probably a problem with the firmware. I'm using an M3 DS Real and running the latest version of Sakura and whenever I activate cheats the game has no sound and freezes when trying to load a save. I've already posted about this over on the cheats forums but thought it would be helpful if posted here also, considering the problem isn't the cheats but with the firmware. The freezing/no sound also happens when I try to run the game with cheats in Touchpod.

fake edit: I hope this is the right place to post this, after looking around I didn't think the issue needed its own thread and thought posting here would be fine :]

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
kaonicks said:
hate2.gif

I've just been trying to get the cheats to work with Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar and after trying a few different cheats/roms I've figured out it's probably a problem with the firmware. I'm using an M3 DS Real and running the latest version of Sakura and whenever I activate cheats the game has no sound and freezes when trying to load a save. I've already posted about this over on the cheats forums but thought it would be helpful if posted here also, considering the problem isn't the cheats but with the firmware. The freezing/no sound also happens when I try to run the game with cheats in Touchpod.

fake edit: I hope this is the right place to post this, after looking around I didn't think the issue needed its own thread and thought posting here would be fine :]
Did you try the Venom rom?
If anything this could just be a matter of waiting for the next update to fix this, in that case there really isn't much any of us here can do to help fix this problem at the moment.

blackmail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
kaonicks said:
hate2.gif

Same problem here, i've tried different method like applying a patch to remove the intro, removing it with an hex editor
but i obtained no result so far.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
blackmail said:
kaonicks said:
hate2.gif

Same problem here, i've tried different method like applying a patch to remove the intro, removing it with an hex editor
More than likely you will have to either try and see if it works on another card or just wait for an update and see what happens then.

blackmail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
blackmail said:
kaonicks said:
hate2.gif

More than likely you will have to either try and see if it works on another card or just wait for an update and see what happens then.

Well I' ve tried everything i could think of on my own for m3 and since i don't own any other card i gave up and am
waiting for a potential update or another release cause finding a clean rom is a real hassle (at least for me who need
to wait almost an hour to dl 30 Mb )
what's strange is that removing the intro on DQ IX solved the problem, i think this time it come from the game
who is probably incompatible with the M3 firmare. (fortunately it's the first time i have some issue with a game
except for zelda spirit track who took me a day to figure out how to even load it)

gengertheghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, the m3 have been dead updating sakura its been 2months,2MONTHS!!!WTF? Please hurry and make an update. Or maybe they busy with dsi firmware 1.4.1.... but who cares. Update sakura!!!
angry.gif

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
pichon64 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Since the Ninja is very busy as of now I shall mange the Sakura updates on the Temp Sakura FAQ here

Excellent! Thanks!
No problem ^-^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played