ZyberMaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
ZyberMaster said:
Sorry if someone already ask this but i didnt see the question on the first post... can you adjust the brightness of sakura UI and how?
Yes, you can adjust the brightness by holding down the L button and pressing X or Y. It's not up on the FAQ because if you use the default skin for Sakura, all of the basic controls (including brightness adjustment) are shown on the top screen. This is also mentioned in the User Guide (page 10).
thx just switch to the default skin and cmd on the top screen

xumasso

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
reinaldo-furegato.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I found a way to make the homebrew "lmp-ng-2-alpha" to work with Sakura!

just load it with the X button pressed until it finishes to load the homebrew and use it as usual!

Taht´s great ... Before that I always changed to R4 original system to use this homebrew!

If there is another person that uses it everyday (like me) ... I hope you like this tip.

plused

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone... can help build double boot M3 sakura firmware 12.1 X unofficial full english and ITouchds 2.1 For Itouchds EU/USA >.< help please?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
plused said:
anyone... can help build double boot M3 sakura firmware 12.1 X unofficial full english and ITouchds 2.1 For Itouchds EU/USA >.< help please?

its already been done search the forum for DOUBLE BOOT
smile.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
seems to me with the latest version of m3sakura homebrew support did go up a little.
i now managed to launch several homebrew that require dldi patching, while i had a wallpaper set.
the previous version never did dldi patching when i had a wallpaper set.

so it seems to me the wallpaper/dldi issue has been fixed.
or atleast, for mine.(could be others still have it, since mine is the old one updated with files from the new version)

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
seems to me with the latest version of m3sakura homebrew support did go up a little.
i now managed to launch several homebrew that require dldi patching, while i had a wallpaper set.
the previous version never did dldi patching when i had a wallpaper set.

so it seems to me the wallpaper/dldi issue has been fixed.
or atleast, for mine.(could be others still have it, since mine is the old one updated with files from the new version)
Cool, I'll update the first post with this (see the changes at the bottom of the FAQ). Thanks!

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this counts as a bug, but if the soft-reset is used to return from a ROM to Sakura, using GBA Exploader's soft-reset afterward will cause the DS to hang. I haven't tested it, but I would extend this finding to include any homebrew that can soft-reset back to the flashcart's firmware.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
m-p{3} said:
I wonder if the M3 team will eventually make an official Eur/US version of the M3 Sakura. If they do, I'll gladly upgrade from my R4
smile.gif

Why wait the English hack version works great
smile.gif

If you use the TRIPLE loader you can run everything fine
smile.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
AXYPB said:
I'm not sure if this counts as a bug, but if the soft-reset is used to return from a ROM to Sakura, using GBA Exploader's soft-reset afterward will cause the DS to hang. I haven't tested it, but I would extend this finding to include any homebrew that can soft-reset back to the flashcart's firmware.
it's an m3real or soft-reset problem in general, not just an m3sakura problem.
if you do it with the original m3real firmware you get that freeze too.

it could even be with all flashcarts.

Leon2457

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry fi this has been covered before, but can the New M3 Sakura Firmware Connect to the Wii? (Pokemon Pearl, etc, etc)

Thanks in advance
yaynds.gif

Samidare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Can anyone tell me how to get back the japanese menu?
Maybe I have to replace some file from the original japanese M3Sakura?
Thank you for the help!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
download the japanese m3sakura, and place the following files from the japanese version in the eng-hacked version:
messages.933/.932
default.skn
and all files with the .ext extension.

that should give you a japanese version of m3sakura that runs from a european/american m3real.

Cheater388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DS turns off after a while whenever I leave a movie on with the cover down. I close the cover (making the movie pause), unpause the movie and listen to it with my headphones; after (I think) 15 minutes, the DS shuts off. Is that supposed to be happening?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/gz90ppV7yfE?si=y1IdUB1kPvndhn5P