Visit site
XP
Country
Densetsu3000 said:
Anyone try Morning Timer on v1.35 yet?

not yet will do soon ... when I can find my spare 1gb
nyanya.gif

edit:

OK tested seems to be resolved now but even so ....

These are still not listed as FINAL release builds! ..... so If you do use Morning Timer I accept NO RESPONSIBILITY! .... if anything happens to your card you have been WARNED!

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dsrules said:
no surprise here...GBAtemp is always slow on posting M3Real firmware updates
maybe they don't like M3real that much
It's not that we don't like M3 Real, it's that sometimes our sources can be a little slow, or some people don't get the information as quick as they could. However, if you think GBAtemp is slow on posting updates, please, do some scouting yourself and post your findings here. You can contribute here too, you know.
tongue.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dsrules said:
the news had been posted like 2 days ago already, here
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=142158
or do you need to go on a certain board to post the news so that Gbatemp could post it on the front page?
I actually think you do, but don't quote me. You gotta do something to get ahold of an admin/mod's attention though.
tongue.gif

merbiyatch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it just me or is this version slower than the 1.34 beta version?when it does the disk check on the 1.34 beta version its like super fast and with the current one i notice that its like 4 secs longer to check the disk and notice also that the booting screen on the top screen lags not compared to the 1.34 version.

EDIT: nvm tried going back to 1.34 it does the same thing..maybe my sd card is almost full?i dont know what caused this.

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have an M3 DS Real and I'll look into putting Sakura on it the next few days. My comment is regarding the FAQ on the first page. I think there should be an item that explains what is Sakura and why you want it. It was on the old FAQ and it would help newbies.

Zelbano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im wondering how I make my own cheat files. When I used the original firmware I made a .dht file with

["cheat name"]
code

I have just changed to M3Sakura and when I load the file there isnt any codes/cheats there. So my question is, what file extension should I use and how should I write the cheats/codes?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
.dht file still works in sakura, you can use this format, put an empty code on the 1st like, game name or gameid or whatever you prefer

[game name]

[code1]
xxxxxxxx yyyyyyyy

[code 2]
xxxxxxxx yyyyyyyy

save it with any name you like (game name preferred) and load the file in Sakura's Cheat menu

Zelbano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the help dsrules. Somehow I had forgotten to add the gamename and gameid to the cheat file.

Got another question though, how should I type if I want a line between 2 codes?
--------------------- (like this)
Ive seen this in Narin's Cheat-db but am unsure how to make it myself. And is there another file types I could use beside .dht. or is the only difference how I write the codes?

metron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if this has really been fixed yet or not but i thot i read somewhere it was. When you play a movie it cuts a little bit off at the end? well it still does that for me. I am using the latest version of the official firmware. so i tried toggling the quick start movie playback option but that cut off about 6 secs and that was alot worse. so is it just me or is rly not fixed yet?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Zelbano said:
Thanks for the help dsrules. Somehow I had forgotten to add the gamename and gameid to the cheat file.

Got another question though, how should I type if I want a line between 2 codes?
--------------------- (like this)
Ive seen this in Narin's Cheat-db but am unsure how to make it myself. And is there another file types I could use beside .dht. or is the only difference how I write the codes?
I haven't seen something like that, but you could open Narin's *.dat file and check what's inside
there's tutorial here on how add your your own codes
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=95774
if you want to use db filetype then save it as *.db type
Touchpod 4.3a supports txt, dht, xml, db
Sakura 1.35x 2nd supports dht, xml, db, dat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Veho, let @AncientBoi fix it +1