Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alato said:
Hmm... What does instant code mean?
In previous versions of M3 Sakura (1.34 and lower), codes took around 10 seconds to kick in when you loaded a game. This could screw you over in some anti-anti-piracy codes which need to be activated immediately upon the game loading. Instant Codes does just that - all codes are instantly activated.

deka01

Trophies
XP
Country
Iv had me m3ds real for a while and iv been using sakura 1.34 because i cant run 1.35 with out it stopping at the disk check at either 33 or 66% does anyone know why or how to fix it

Styles420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@deka01 - Unless you've stumbled onto a new bug, it sounds like you have some corrupted files on your card. The recommended procedure is a backup-format-reinstall, though you may find success by just running the windows' drive checker (it will fix the file system error and place the affected files in a hidden folder, not the perfect solution but I haven't had any problems with it myself).

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
deka01 said:
Iv had me m3ds real for a while and iv been using sakura 1.34 because i cant run 1.35 with out it stopping at the disk check at either 33 or 66% does anyone know why or how to fix it

Format your MicroSD card (save your games/homebrews etc., if needed), download the Firmware Pack from GBATemp, unzip it, let everything how it is and copy it once again to your just formatted MicroSD Card, everything should work fine now.

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been successful using the released version of Sakura 1.35 with GBA roms? I haven't used Sakura before (just got the 3-in-1 card yesterday). I'm seeing that it boots my GBA rom (I get the Nintendo logo) but then it hangs (white screen). I tried this for a few roms.

I switched to the M3 Real software and the same roms work fine.

Based on the earlier posts, it seems that there are still some bugs with the GBA support so I probably should just forget about Sakura until the next release. I do like the faster loading times for NDS roms.

deka01

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the help guys ill try that
tongue.gif

Edit: Just formated it and now it works yay. Thanks

Zelbano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got a question about the "AR B" pointer. What exactly does it do?

My quess is that is has something to do with cheats that requires you to press a certain key but I could be wrong.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Densetsu3000 said:
[*]If you use Soft-Reset to exit a game and go back to the firmware, then try to load a different game that doesn't have Soft-Reset enabled, Sakura hangs trying to load the game
what microsd card are you using?? or what games did you tried that with??

1. I start Game A with Soft Reset ON...do a Soft Reset to exit the game
2. start Game B with Soft Reset OFF, loads perfectly

or I did something wrong????

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
dsrules said:
Densetsu3000 said:
[*]If you use Soft-Reset to exit a game and go back to the firmware, then try to load a different game that doesn't have Soft-Reset enabled, Sakura hangs trying to load the game

That was the case with 1.34, and when 1.35 came out I didn't test it to see if the bug was still present. In fact, I still haven't tested it, but if you can't duplicate the bug with the new version, great!
smile.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
dsrules said:
Densetsu3000 said:

That was the case with 1.34, and when 1.35 came out I didn't test it to see if the bug was still present. In fact, I still haven't tested it, but if you can't duplicate the bug with the new version, great!
smile.gif

Well alot of people seem to complain that it's still there, while some other people and I don't.

I really never even got the bug in 1.34, let alone 1.35.

kot7k

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gofansub.net
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, i was the user that posted this bug in the spanish forum. Just tested it with the last version of sakura and its still there. I will explain it here for those who want to test it too:

1.- Load a game wich doest have an opt/cht file with soft restet at all (if you check this it automatically creates one so this isnt valid, use a backup that you just have copied to your card and you never used before)
2.- Turn off nds. Turn on nds the game you started before should be in recently used list.
3.- Now start another game using the option settings to activate soft restet (i used l+r+x+a+b)
4.- Use soft reset
5.- You are back to recently used screen now. Start the first game. The loading bar freezes when its full and nothing happens.

Greetings.

The problem seems to be that the first game doesnt have an options file , not that have soft reset off

I also want to ask for possible improvements for sakura.
-I like to put nds files of apps (browser, irc, msn...) on the apps forlder so they all appear in apps tab when you press select, but if you have more than the ones that fill the screen, you cant scroll down to see the rest.
-Also on recently used list you cant edit options like cheats or soft reset, would be nice to be able to do it from that screen also (maybe with an small button near the name of the game instad of sliding horizontally the game).
-Also adquired recently an ak2i for my sister, it has a nice feature with is displaying the internal name the backup, so its nice to see for example: Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride instead of Dragon_Quest_V_trim.nds without having to rename all your nds backups.

Greetings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ai - "Yea baby, bring it on."