The Love of my life.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I met this girl who worked at starbucks, and I worked up the courage to ask her on a date after a couple of conversations at the register. She was a month older than me but I didn't really care, she was fun to be around. So we took a walk along the beach, and we kissed in the pale moonlight, a full moon, it was really romantic. We started really getting into it, and she slowly unzipped my jeans, she reaches inside and starts kissing her way down my chest, she finally gets all the way down, looks up at me with the most seductive eyes I've ever seen and says "No thanks, I had Reese's for breakfast" and I'm like "No way, you had candy for breakfast?" She replies, "Not candy! Reese's puffs cereal!" So she sliiiiides me a bowl. I crunch into it and WHAM! My mouth goes crazy! That smooth combo of peanut butter and chocolate-y taste attacking my taste buds! She zips my pants back up and says "And it's part of this complete breakfast!"

superkris

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
She was a month older than me but I didn't really care

A month older, what a granny!!!
smile.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you know lately i've just been drifting from day to day and i keep seeing weird things that just make me think "what the fuck is going on with the world" and this is today's what the fuck of the day i mean for real.

can't make this shit up!

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if that was some vague reference to how she screwed you, im lost

well, you have to have seen the Reese's Puffs Cereal commercial.

is that all we're bothered about these days, reduced to taking the piss out of crappy cereal adverts? jesus christ we're all screwed.

Okay, but if you saw that commercial you'd know why this is funny, nevermind i guess i phail
frown.gif

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if that was some vague reference to how she screwed you, im lost

well, you have to have seen the Reese's Puffs Cereal commercial.

is that all we're bothered about these days, reduced to taking the piss out of crappy cereal adverts? jesus christ we're all screwed.

Okay, but if you saw that commercial you'd know why this is funny, nevermind i guess i phail
frown.gif

I saw, I laughed, I left, I went to the bathroom, took a crap, used a roll a toilet paper...wait what are we talking about?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up