the legend of zelda tears of the kingdom nintendo switch cheats

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
igoticecream said:
You can not get the outfit of smash link because it always gives epona, that's why we need the amiibo cheat from botw ported over.

this person is wrong. you just need to use the amiibo where epona cant go. for example go in the vault at lookout landing and spam the amiibo under the opening to the vault and it gives chests not epona

Snake_Swiss

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
igoticecream said:
You can not get the outfit of smash link because it always gives epona, that's why we need the amiibo cheat from botw ported over.

this person is wrong. you just need to use the amiibo where epona cant go. for example go in the vault at lookout landing and spam the amiibo under the opening to the vault and it gives chests not epona
You have to go downside or upside of the map for the amiibo don't spawn Epona, if you are where Horse can be, so Epona will spawn

igoticecream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
igoticecream said:

Im not wrong, you just found a way to bypass it. But scanning the smash link will always gives epona -when possible-

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
oke the yellow cirkels are gone but wich cheat do i use for only the green stamina ! there are 3 cheats infinite stamina or max stamina 3 rings ! or stamina always full so there are 3 stamina cheats very confusing

• Haha
Reactions: Cencil

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so even with the x3 speed my gliding is waaaay to slow. is there a higher speed that works better? could use some help gliding fast nuff to catch dragons

Cencil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so even with the x3 speed my gliding is waaaay to slow. is there a higher speed that works better? could use some help gliding fast nuff to catch dragons
also is there some way to do bigger fov like zoom out the cam so you can see more? i know some games have cheats like that

alexco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone make a spawn cheat for Ganon's Giant horse and Zelda's white horse? I think they might be transfer only in this game.
Just fyi, the Giant horse is found in the game at Hateno Beach, which is directly Southeast of Hateno Village. Check the east side of Hateno Bay. Pic attached.

Attachments

• IMG_2796.jpeg
    IMG_2796.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35

NielsGx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Eh I don't use emulators, just switch. Not that you'd need it on emulator since you can upscale resolution easily on one anyway?
Game mods are just better.
emu resolution scaler don't scale everything, especially small textures or particles.
and they have issues with most anti-aliasing that games uses.

What about a 540p mod but docked ?
for 60fps docked on switch, hopefully.
and 2x 540p = 1080p, so perfect for 1080p monitors on emus with their res scaler 2x.

Cencil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Game mods are just better.
emu resolution scaler don't scale everything, especially small textures or particles.
and they have issues with most anti-aliasing that games uses.

What about a 540p mod but docked ?
for 60fps docked on switch, hopefully.
and 2x 540p = 1080p, so perfect for 1080p monitors on emus with their res scaler 2x.
Gonna be a while until we see texture pack mods I'd assume

NielsGx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Gonna be a while until we see texture pack mods I'd assume
not talking of texture packs, just how their resolution scaler also upscale textures render size in the sense of how it is displayed on the screen.
not real upscales of textures like A.I or hand drawn.

btw ryu will soon have a texture pack feature that let us easily dump and do texture packs, without needing to RE some weird ass proprietary file format

And won't slow down the guest switch, or count toward the 4gb of it's ram

NeXuS7832

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just fyi, the Giant horse is found in the game at Hateno Beach, which is directly Southeast of Hateno Village. Check the east side of Hateno Bay. Pic attached.
You're the goat, lmk if you find the white horse (zelda's) as well

Attachments

• 20230508_165112.jpg
    20230508_165112.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 32

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone have lik speed cheats higher than 3? horses are difficult for me to handle rn and they not fast enough and also x3 isn't enough speed while glideing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.