Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

In your experience, do you think Skyward Sword is harder than other 3D Zeldas?

• Yes, it's too hard for me!

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Yeah, but I can handle it!

Votes: 117 55.2%
  • Not really, I think it's about the same.

Votes: 67 31.6%
  • I think it's a little too easy...

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • This is for babies! It's way too easy!

Votes: 8 3.8%

• Total voters

elaxolotl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I've got the bomb bag and I opened up the wall and I roll on the rock until I reach a small platform. From there I can use the bee to open up a door much further away and also collect a really valuable rupee. But how do I progress from this? the rock is on the other side of the platform so I can't really progress...

Guys, any thought about this would be very much appreciated :)
Thanks

paratroopa

Trophies
XP
Country
Whoops didn't see this thread a second ago.

How the hell do you get this treasure?

http://i.imgur.com/Y1T7B.jpg
In the big room to the left (the square room, not the lower circular one), look for a log in the water that you can jump onto and then to an ivy wall from there. That will get you on the right path...
http://i.imgur.com/SbRiQ.jpg

Been standing on it and running trying to climb up them for a while now but they're too high. All Link does when I sprint is just jump into the water. No wall running.
I can't remember how it looked, did you already raise the water in that room once?

You have to raise the water twice, once in the left room and once in the right one.
The switch in the left room is between the two Skulltula webs on the right and in the other room, there'll be a little hole to crawl into on the left side of the room

Andrew_DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to be vague I should remember this having played through that particular dungeon last night =P
So you know where those statue things are in the lava that keep you from getting your ball to the other side of the platform and pushing the switch? Well if you check your map around that area you will find a passage that has no opening. Part of the wall is bombable and you can blow it up with a bomb to move on to the next area =)

elaxolotl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sorry to be vague I should remember this having played through that particular dungeon last night =P So you know where those statue things are in the lava that keep you from getting your ball to the other side of the platform and pushing the switch? Well if you check your map around that area you will find a passage that has no opening. Part of the wall is bombable and you can blow it up with a bomb to move on to the next area =)
Could you plz elaborate a little bit around that I already have pushed one of the switches but I cant reach the other one bcause the "statue things"

Kadin

Ain't no rest for the wicked...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tips for making this an effective thread:

1) When replying or divulging anything you might consider to be a spoiler, please click on the icon 'Special BBCode' to the left of the Font window when composing a reply and then choose 'Spoiler' and ask the question or provide your information in that box. Or the other way is to simply apply the Spoiler tags encased in brackets like standard html code. Either way, please try to do this as someone searching might stumble across something they don't wanna know the answer to or haven't tried yet, etc.

Thanks!

Andrew_DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
elaxolotl said:
OK so, I'm in the earth temple, I've the bomb bag from the two lizalfos and got the map, I've blown the wall (in the opposite side from the map room) marked with an X within the map, I've pushed a switch which raised a little a plataform in the middle of the room with the rolling rock (main room), and so far, that's all I've done in the earth temple, I want to push another switch in the other side of the main room but I've got some structures blocking the way. In the zone of the X marked in the map there are two dragons spitting lava but I cannot go further in that direction.

A.
So you have blown out the wall near those two statues and entered the area where the dragon heads have lava coming out their mouths? And you can't work out how to get past the metal platform thing blocking the path?

If you take a look at your map, there is another passageway a little further back in the passage, which curves slightly and goes around the platform blocking your path. This passage can be opened by bombing the wall =)

elaxolotl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
OK so, I'm in the earth temple, I've the bomb bag from the two lizalfos and got the map, I've blown the wall (in the opposite side from the map room) marked with an X within the map, I've pushed a switch which raised a little a plataform in the middle of the room with the rolling rock (main room), and so far, that's all I've done in the earth temple, I want to push another switch in the other side of the main room but I've got some structures blocking the way. In the zone of the X marked in the map there are two dragons spitting lava but I cannot go further in that direction.

A.
So you have blown out the wall near those two statues and entered the area where the dragon heads have lava coming out their mouths? And you can't work out how to get past the metal platform thing blocking the path?

If you take a look at your map, there is another passageway a little further back in the passage, which curves slightly and goes around the platform blocking your path. This passage can be opened by bombing the wall =)

Hey Thanks a lot! I've found the way around, :)

Andrew_DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No problem, happy to help =)

Also, I've put most (I may have missed a couple) of the questions and answers posted so far into categories on the first post of the thread, should make it easier to find the answers you need guys/girls =)

Reactions: 1 person

Kadin

Ain't no rest for the wicked...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem, happy to help =)

Also, I've put most (I may have missed a couple) of the questions and answers posted so far into categories on the first post of the thread, should make it easier to find the answers you need guys/girls =)
Nicely done... should prove very useful. Keep it up! :)

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I feel rather stupid asking this, but how the hell do you have to turn the boss key in the lanayru mining facility? I turned that thing around in any possible way, and it doesn't seem to fit into the gap.

EDIT: neverminde, just found it out by myself XD

flobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have to say this game IS the hardest Zelda ever. Never before had i have to be as cafefull to go forward in Zelda. Enemies are not forgiving, and many can easily remove half your lifebar in a few seconds if you aren't carefull.

This topic is a very good idea, i am now stuck in the desert, i have to power up 3 "generators" to access the mine, i believe, i have found the first two without any problem (the lighning and fire ones), but i have now been searching for the last one for over an hour and it is beginning to annoy me.

Does anyone know where it could be located ? :)

Anybody have an answer to my question yet? Can you "z-target" and shoot an enemy with the bow, or do you have to aim like in the demo?
It's as in the demo.

Reactions: 1 person

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still can't even enter the 2nd temple. I have 3 keys, but can't find the next one. I ran past the hot room, and trying to find the right path to slide down.

flobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I still can't even enter the 2nd temple. I have 3 keys, but can't find the next one. I ran past the hot room, and trying to find the right path to slide down.
If i remember correctly, two keys up , easy to find, two on the slide, one down the path.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
i need some help guys. i'm in the area before the 3rd dungeon where you just find out that the temple of time's door is broken, so I've left that area in search of the lanayru mining facility, but i can't get there. i've gone through all the available places i think I can go without any new ideas on where to go. Any help?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the 2nd dungeon I'm in the room with the rolling ball and I already got the dungeon map and bomb bag. What the hell do I do next ive been stuck in this room for more than an hour now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.