The Legend of Zelda - Collectors Edition

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by KahluaD, May 3, 2012.

May 3, 2012
  1. KahluaD
    OP

Newcomer KahluaD Newbie

United States
    Hello, I'm having trouble with:

Legend Of Zelda: Collectors Edition

*Gamecube disc includes 20 minute demo of Windwaker, Legend of Zelda, Adventure of Link, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask...

Started up Neogamma R9 Beta 56

Loaded from a Multi backup DVD-R disc. (Contains Zelda Collectors Edition, Bloody Roar: Primal Fury, and Beyond Good And Evil)

Two of the titles work perfectly. However, when I go to load Zelda Collector's Edition...

The diag preloading screen shows this information...

___GXSetVAT not patched

And now,

The game loads everything up until I go to actually play one of the games from the in-game title selection.

It doesn't matter what title I select, the games do not play at all.

The screen actually fades black. The wii does not reset, it just fades to a black screen and stays there until I hard reset the console.

What can I do to prevent this from happening? I've tried to play all of the titles on the disc, and none of them work.

2. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
    Are you sure it's not shrunken? I've only heard this happening to shrunken ISOs...What size is the ISO?

3. KahluaD
    OP

Newcomer KahluaD Newbie

United States
    It is 1.35gb (1,459,978,240 bytes) and combined on a disc with two other non-shrunken games.

4. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
    Hmm...try it on one disc if you can, sometimes multi-game discs just don't work right. If it doesn't work then, I'm not sure what could be the problem