The latest Sonic movie trailer gives us a look at a baby Sonic

EMv4-2cUEAIBcbx (1).jpg

While the upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog movie is being made in the west, Japan is marketing the film and dubbing it for their own audiences. They even got their own exclusive trailer, which shows us more of movie-Sonic and his recently revamped design. With music playing from Sonic Mania in the background, Sonic races through a realistic Green Hill Zone, in a short film teaser. Halfway through the video, the footage cuts to a pint-sized baby Sonic who is holding up a flower. Paramount Pictures Japan shared a render of this little creature, primed to take all memes and spotlight away from the current reigning baby character, Yoda. Sonic the Hedgehog will hit theaters in North America on February 14, 2020, and Japan on March 27th.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It will rate 6
I hope the movie does well and has a decent script, so we can hope for a quality videogame adaption, and more in the future.

The naysayers should lick toilets for not seeing this. :P

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
hell no sega fuck up every sonic game now as it is!
I specifically refer a movie adaption, you sexy hunk of human.

I never liked a Sonic game, but I have hope for this deviation of the medium the character is present this time.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me or the sunflower that he holds looks really weird:unsure:
You sound like a fake Sonic fan... Have you ever PLAYED a classic Sonic game? That's EXACTLY what the flowers look like in Green Hill Zone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong