The Last of Us Part II 60fps performance patch releases today

ezgif-3-bc27302e2d7d.jpg

One of the biggest games as last year, as well as the last major Sony exclusive to release only on previous-generation consoles, has received a performance patch today to enable 60fps performance. In a blog on Playstation.com, Naughty Dog's Arne Meyer announced that The Last of Us Part II's 1.08 patch would let players toggle between 30fps and 60fps options when playing the backwards-compatible Playstation 4 version on a Playstation 5.

:arrow: Source

D

Deleted User

I assumed higher Frame Rates would be automatic on a PlayStation 4 Game running through PlayStation 5.
Obviously I assumed wrong and it needs to be Patched in.

Funnily enough, I also did not expect anyone to want to play at 30 FPS when 60 FPS is an option, unless the Game has bugs or glitches pertaining to Frame Rates ...

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I saw the same kind of news for xbox side, and I find this to be very odd. It is not like this game was made 5 years ago, It is a very recent release, so why this performance gain was not automatic? And, if running games better was not happening out of the box, what was the purpose of PS4 pro after all?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1