Gaming The Interview With The Tales Of Innocence Translation Creator THROUGHH

XXLANCEXX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I caught Up with the creator of the Tales Of Innocence Fan Translation Creator ThroughHim413
I wanna thank him for his time with me for this small interview for the release of Tales Of Innocence
that everyone fan of Tales Of Series Is Talking About

1.How long have you been a fan of Bandai Namco's Tales Of Series?
Throughhim413:Since Tales of Symphonia.

2.What do you like about the Tales Of Series?
Throughhim413:The battle systems and the characters. And the cliches.

3Was This Your 1st Project in Translating a full Japanese game? And what if not what full translated games have you done and how long have you been translating Japanese games
Throughhim413: No. I did a retranslation of Symphony of the Night and a translation of Tales of Phantasia. I've been doing it for a few years now. Since 2007, I believe.

4.What programs have you been using to translate one of the best JRPGs that most likely never see the light of day from bandai namco in america?
Throughhim413:I don't handle the hacking, so I can't give you an answer. However, I can say that hacking really isn't about using programs like a lot of people seem to believe.

5.What do u like about Tales Of Innocence?
Throughhim413:I like the characters - both the party members and the villains. All the personalities in the game are very different and that makes it fun for me to translate. Even many of the story NPCs are amusing in their own ways.

6.Whats Your Favorite Tales Of Character?
Throughhim413:Jade from Tales of the Abyss comes to mind. Hasta from Tales of Innocence is great. I like most of the cast members from Tales of Destiny and Tales of Hearts, but I'd have a hard time choosing just one.

7.how many years have you been working on Tales of Innocence?
Throughhim413:A year and a few months.

8.hmm whats your goal for the translation to be completed?
Throughhim413:No comment.

9 do u think that this will be your best work completed?
Throughhim413:Yes, I do.

10.Will there be any translation Projects after this one on any other Tales Of Series Game?
Throughhim413:Right now I'm focused on Tales of Innocence. I'll deal with what comes next when I'm done.

We Like To Thank Throughhim413 for his time
And Its still TBA On Tales of Innocence(U) Comming to our Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu