Why do some games appear in the "installed" games folder but not in the "your collection" folder ?

Ligeia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I would like to organize my games by creating a custom folder. I know how to do it, thing is as far as I'm aware you can only add games from the "your collection" folder to lists, and not from the "installed" folder.

Problem is, I installed a lot of games from discs today, and some of them are showing up in the "installed" folder but not in "your collection". So I can't add them to my custom list.

Example, among these games I installed from discs there's Tales of Berseria, Tales of Arise, Dragon Quest Heroes 1 & 2. The Tales of games show up properly in the collection folder, but not the Dragon Quest games, which show up in "installed" but not in "your collection", so I can't add them to my custom list. The Dragon Quest games are not hidden, I tried doing a research, changing the sort method, etc they are just not there.

What am I missing ? It's probably me being stupid and not seeing something obvious in the options or something ?

Ligeia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Alright I figured it out and am posting it here in case someone else has the same issue and is a fool like me lol :

it seems some games need to be launched at least once in order to appear in the collection folder. Games that are installed but were never launched seem to be susceptible to not appear here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...