Now with more MOOSE!!!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To see the the inkling of what might be a great idea click HERE....

Basicly (and this is just an expanison of Smef's Idea) if in addition to graphic part of this board, we added an archive that Smef * was in charge of that would hold most of the old sig's and artwork that have been used on here. In addition to Smef running it, there should be some people to help him run it as well, (mole, D2, ronin, tempest, koekie, opium, zarcon, jumpman. cajoker, redundancykit all spring to mind as canidates, some are already mods, and some arn't but they do contribute to the board in a positive way)

Basicly I'm just bring this up on Smef's behalf, I not only think his idea is brilliant, but I miss alot of the old sigs that aren't up anymore (Remember tempests first sig? I haven't seen that in ages)

What do the rest of you think? It can't be any worse then the graphic forum, or the contest one?

*I hope that by championing this that I'm not oversteping any bounds, but I think it would be the best way to get Smef's idea to frutation and that if he was in charge of the addition to the forum he wouldn't have to ask people to help him set it up...

Azumith

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well as Koekie might know I'm starting to come up with some cool pieces for once...Showing them off in his kind of thing would be great.
tongue.gif

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've seen him online when he was half way through it (around the first anniversary of GBAtemp) and then I think it was last week, I saw him on but I'm still not sure if he's "Back" yet...

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PM him, he might not be online all the time, but as soon as he is he'll get your message, and see that people are looking forward to seeing your idea come to frutation...

D2_

Weee!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, if we are to wait for kivan to do something, there can always be a sub-forum just for the gallery

martineden

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shorl.com
XP
Country
To see the the inkling of what might be a great idea click HERE....

Basicly (and this is just an expanison of Smef's Idea) if in addition to graphic part of this board, we added an archive that Smef * was in charge of that would hold most of the old sig's and artwork that have been used on here. In addition to Smef running it, there should be some people to help him run it as well, (mole, D2, ronin, tempest, koekie, opium, zarcon, jumpman. cajoker, redundancykit all spring to mind as canidates, some are already mods, and some arn't but they do contribute to the board in a positive way)

Basicly I'm just bring this up on Smef's behalf, I not only think his idea is brilliant, but I miss alot of the old sigs that aren't up anymore (Remember tempests first sig? I haven't seen that in ages)

What do the rest of you think? It can't be any worse then the graphic forum, or the contest one?

*I hope that by championing this that I'm not oversteping any bounds, but I think it would be the best way to get Smef's idea to frutation and that if he was in charge of the addition to the forum he wouldn't have to ask people to help him set it up...
cool

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kivan was online earlier today, I did see him, so he's alive if not back in action on the forum's, so I hope he gets back to you soon on this...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch