Gaming The Fuck? These two are WiiWare?

PizzaPino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
dont set your hopes too high on people here buying this game since this board is full of pirates haha
biggrin.gif

weird that i havent heard anything about this game. but looking at these screens and trailer, shows that this game looks awesome and fun. i think this game deserves more promotion.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Col70 said:
Anyone know when these are released in UK?

QUOTE(Gaydrian @ May 1 2010, 08:33 PM) Jett Rocket could apparently turn up any week now according to the devs, as for the others as usual for small time WiiWare titles there are no dates at all.

xergal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I know the forum's full of pirates but then I can always appeal to the gamer who likes supporting indy developers like us. It's not cheap developing for WiiWare!

Regarding release date for Pearl, we've not announced yet. We're going through the approval process so it's in Nintendo's hands.

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
ragde said:
I have been waiting for a Star Fox game for so long and that Pearl Harbor one looks somewhat like I imagined it. Why can't Nintendo copy Star Fox 64 and update the graphincs and make it longer?
Why not a new game instead of a remake of a remake?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: leo @'d me in a thread about his last dream, stating he was passionately making out with a guy...