The first PlayStation 5 advertisement goes live early, gets taken down [Update] Officially released

The first PlayStation 5 commercial has aired, though not intentionally. The official Hungarian PlayStation YouTube account let this upcoming advert go live earlier than expected, giving us a look at how the company plans to market their upcoming console. Potentially planned to be broadcast as part of a soccer league finals match later this week, the commercial was removed, though quickly backed up and re-uploaded multiple times. The advertisement is fairly short, only lasting 30 seconds, and focuses mostly on how the DualSense controller feels, and how you'll be able to "see with sound" thanks to the new technology. It then ends on Sony's new slogan for the PS5: "Play Has No Limits". Unfortunately, nothing new such as the console's price was revealed by the ad, though it does remind us that the next generation will soon be upon us.

Update:

PlayStation have released the teaser on their official YouTube channel, the video above has been updated to reflect this. The official video still provides no new information.

:arrow: PlayStation 5 – Play Has No Limits (YouTube)

Last edited by shaunj66,

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@64bitmodels
I'm going to wait black Friday 2022 and buy the PS5 and Series-X for $600. The prices should drop in 3 years my gaming laptop can only handle this gen not next gen. I have so many games to keep me busy for 3 years to be focused on next gen. I have backlog from PS2 era lol

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Come the launch of next gen, r.i.p to the switch.

Or replace the 3ds and make another cheap shitty inferior console, be the 3rd console during 1 generation.
F*ck your PS5, I prefer to enjoy my indie on the go then good psx to cheap ass gameplay. PS5 = PS1 with upgraded gfx, nothing more.

Pip'

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
F*ck your PS5, I prefer to enjoy my indie on the go then good psx to cheap ass gameplay. PS5 = PS1 with upgraded gfx, nothing more.

Pip'
wow a butt hurt fanboi or what.

same logic applies to your beloved nintendo, which cant do much that my mobile phone can already do for free.

whats funny about you wet towels is that im not even defending sony here or saying i like the ps5, personally next gen isnt needed yet.

but i guess pointing out repeated history facts about the downfall of shitendo has hurt you some how.

and youll find facts are, both microsoft and sony have allowed some epic games to be created, the epic titles nintnendo could only dream of getting, but no, you get the same old rinse repeated mario bros, mario kart, mario, mario football, mario tennis, mario golf, zelda, donkey kong, kirby, starfox, luigi mansion....... fuck me the list will go on and on.

and what you lack is the third party titles because you have crappy inferior hardware, then when a new console comes out with slightly better shitty inferior hardware you start getting ports of all these titles you missed 3+ generations ago.

but wait, my mobile can do all this, my laptop can do all this.

so why buy a switch really?

wait for the next gen to launch and i can bet you 100% nintendo will be forced to released another home console, the lite will replace the switch, actually fuck it, i recall prior to the switch even launching, i named all its faults and all the wet fanboys used to get all upset by it, and hey look at how it turned out.

this repeated lie, promise of better third party support hasnt exactly happened.

like it or not, nintendo are not innovative are as good as they used to be.

i buy consoles to play games, i dont buy a new console to play games i already own.

Reactions: Goku1992A

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Come the launch of next gen, r.i.p to the switch.

Or replace the 3ds and make another cheap shitty inferior console, be the 3rd console during 1 generation.

wow a butt hurt fanboi or what.

same logic applies to your beloved nintendo, which cant do much that my mobile phone can already do for free.

whats funny about you wet towels is that im not even defending sony here or saying i like the ps5, personally next gen isnt needed yet.

but i guess pointing out repeated history facts about the downfall of shitendo has hurt you some how.

and youll find facts are, both microsoft and sony have allowed some epic games to be created, the epic titles nintnendo could only dream of getting, but no, you get the same old rinse repeated mario bros, mario kart, mario, mario football, mario tennis, mario golf, zelda, donkey kong, kirby, starfox, luigi mansion....... fuck me the list will go on and on.

and what you lack is the third party titles because you have crappy inferior hardware, then when a new console comes out with slightly better shitty inferior hardware you start getting ports of all these titles you missed 3+ generations ago.

but wait, my mobile can do all this, my laptop can do all this.

so why buy a switch really?

wait for the next gen to launch and i can bet you 100% nintendo will be forced to released another home console, the lite will replace the switch, actually fuck it, i recall prior to the switch even launching, i named all its faults and all the wet fanboys used to get all upset by it, and hey look at how it turned out.

this repeated lie, promise of better third party support hasnt exactly happened.

like it or not, nintendo are not innovative are as good as they used to be.

i buy consoles to play games, i dont buy a new console to play games i already own.
Sorry I hurt your feelings so much. All I read is hate because I am right. I prefer to have my games on the go instead of being a fat cow on a couch yelling trough an overpriced mic for a tm8tes to revive me lol. 69 millions sold console = historic downfall ? or just you being plain mad about the fact it sells so well :yay::shit:

Pip'

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually sony or microsoft havent made much good the past 5 years if im being honest
Halo, dead rising, mass effect, all the 360 exclusives have gone to shit with the introduction of the one, and outside of the few xbox exclusive indie titles (cuphead, ori, rivals of aether) microsoft hasnt made much of anything good. plus the actual good stuff like super lucky's tale or rivals of aether have been ported to other platforms and shit- if anything they just put their games on other platforms now.
As for the sony side most of it is just replaceable shit you can find from ubisoft or square enix, hzd is a far cry clone, spiderman is a batman arkham knight clone, gran turismo is just another washed down car sim, ghost of tsushima is just assassins creed but with a samurai skin, days gone is just another fucking zombie game, death stranding is just straight up garbage, etc etc etc. Plus most of their more original shit is just narrative driven 3rd person slop that's generic in gameplay and graphics and would be much more enjoyable if you just watched the story via a youtube video (which can take up to hours with how many cutscenes are in the game)
nintendo's constant rehashing isnt better IMO since they like to rely on the same fucking ip over and over again, though at least most of the games are good
Point is, all 3 publishers suck and youd be better off going to pc gaming
also please let me know about this mario football, im very interested

Last edited by 64bitmodels,

Retinal_FAILURE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, you're referring to cool stuff like this that has been done millions of times before?

"Deathloop game director, Dinga Bakaba explains one feature that uses the DualSense controllers feedback, “One I like is blocking the triggers when your weapon jams, to give to the player an immediate feedback even before the animation plays out, which prompts the player in a physical way that they have to unjam their gun.”
That sounds cool. I didn't hear or look up any of the features so it's good to know they aren't just better vibration motors kinda deal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong