The first PlayStation 5 advertisement goes live early, gets taken down [Update] Officially released

The first PlayStation 5 commercial has aired, though not intentionally. The official Hungarian PlayStation YouTube account let this upcoming advert go live earlier than expected, giving us a look at how the company plans to market their upcoming console. Potentially planned to be broadcast as part of a soccer league finals match later this week, the commercial was removed, though quickly backed up and re-uploaded multiple times. The advertisement is fairly short, only lasting 30 seconds, and focuses mostly on how the DualSense controller feels, and how you'll be able to "see with sound" thanks to the new technology. It then ends on Sony's new slogan for the PS5: "Play Has No Limits". Unfortunately, nothing new such as the console's price was revealed by the ad, though it does remind us that the next generation will soon be upon us.

Update:

PlayStation have released the teaser on their official YouTube channel, the video above has been updated to reflect this. The official video still provides no new information.

:arrow: PlayStation 5 – Play Has No Limits (YouTube)

Last edited by shaunj66,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come the launch of next gen, r.i.p to the switch.

Or replace the 3ds and make another cheap shitty inferior console, be the 3rd console during 1 generation.

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
PS5: Our Dualsense controller will make you wish the you can give heroes of games Panadol to ease their pain.

Dualsense feel the pain.

Pipistrele

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

Or replace the 3ds and make another cheap shitty inferior console, be the 3rd console during 1 generation.
Why are so many people keep saying that PS5/XBSX will kill Switch? Most people buy home consoles for performance and handhelds for portability, so there's not even much overlap or competition - nobody's going to be like, "Oh boy, that TV console is sure rockin', time to throw my on-the-go device into the trash and never leave the house again".

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Where is the logic in this? The Switch is already significantly underpowered than the PS4 and Xbone and receives maybe 1 out of every 10 new 3rd party releases. It mostly thrives on it's first party offerings, indie titles, and rereleases of games from the PS3/360 gen and earlier. Can not fathom how that will change much at all when PS5 and Series X launch.

Last edited by MikaDubbz,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Always take down. Nothing's new, lol! Anyway, this is nice! Ohhh.. monsters! Would love to play this game. I bet that it is just an ads. Anyway, I can't wait for PS5!

EDIT:

Please replace it. It didn't take down and it is in America.. about 1 minute fully ads and in English:

Last edited by spotanjo3,

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Uh... must be cultural differences because I don't think showing a woman throwing a flaming arrow to a portal is interesting at all.

I almost thought "Wow, Stargate new show sure is weird."

Dark skinned womam shots at white videogame console? Ugh.

Who made this comercial? A perfume company?

Last edited by raxadian,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    They have FSR or whatever it's called and yeah it's still not great
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    so AMD seem to finally be starting to take AI seriously
    Oh yeah those new 8000 CPUs have AI cores built in that's interesting
    Maybe they plan on offloading to the CPU?
    Would be kinda cool to have the CPU and GPU working in random more
    Tandem even
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think...