Hacking The files in your sd card.

crazygudd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I deleted all the files on my sd, which had all the files that made my games work and not crash with wiigator backup launcher v3. Can someone please copy all their files on there sd card and upload them so i can download it. Thanks =]

fattest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you lost a nand dump first make a new one with bootmii and store it offline. you can redownload all your old apps from wiibrew or filetrip and extract them to your sd card. other than that you can grab whichever wads you installed previously in case you need to uninstall them (or use Any Title Deleter if you can't find them and need to uninstall).

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why are you still using wiigators backup launcher? Switch to neogamma, or try USB loading. Both will work far better than wiigator's backup launcher.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
person66 said:
Why are you still using wiigators backup launcher? Switch to neogamma, or try USB loading. Both will work far better than wiigator's backup launcher.

USB loading is the way to go. BTW, person66, I gave you a internet, where is my cookie? LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn