The files in your sd card.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by crazygudd, Dec 23, 2010.

1. crazygudd
    OP

crazygudd Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2010
    United States
    I deleted all the files on my sd, which had all the files that made my games work and not crash with wiigator backup launcher v3. Can someone please copy all their files on there sd card and upload them so i can download it. Thanks =]

2. fattest

fattest GBAtemp Fan

Aug 8, 2009
    United States
    if you lost a nand dump first make a new one with bootmii and store it offline. you can redownload all your old apps from wiibrew or filetrip and extract them to your sd card. other than that you can grab whichever wads you installed previously in case you need to uninstall them (or use Any Title Deleter if you can't find them and need to uninstall).

3. person66

person66 If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post

Jun 16, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
    Why are you still using wiigators backup launcher? Switch to neogamma, or try USB loading. Both will work far better than wiigator's backup launcher.

4. unnkown95

unnkown95 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 19, 2010
    United States
    i think even better than any of those usb loaders in configerable usb loader by far the best one to use

5. crazygudd
    OP

crazygudd Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2010
    United States
    Can someone tell me the most updated files i should download on my sd card..

6. person66

person66 If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post

Jun 16, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
  7. G0dLiKe

G0dLiKe who needs a title ;)

Aug 2, 2009
    United States
    USB loading is the way to go. BTW, person66, I gave you a internet, where is my cookie? LOL