The Drunk Thread

cherryduck

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, I've just got back from a night out, the taste of sick is fresh in my mouth and I can hardly see straight, so for some reason I've decided it would be a good idea to post a new thread. Why am I not in bed? God knows, I'm knackered and I feel sick, I know I'm gonna feel awful in the morning, and I'm having to type everything twice because I keep spelling everything wrong. In my currently enlightened mood, I feel it would be a good idea to make a drunk thread, in which people can only post when they're drunk. Looking forward to the nuggets of wisdom which will come from this crazy new concept. Enjoy, my alcoholically enlightened brothers!

NYCvinster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have wonderful idead about making love to my C64's SID chip, I need more alcohol, but alas, I must share my stash with the friends that visiting at the moment (BTW- If I can only post when i'm drunk, I'll be upping my post count into the thousands)
Boy! I really had to type and re-type this to avoid typos
My Llama is avaible, massages are welcome.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i wish i was drunk but i dont have any wine
frown.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
cherryduck said:
Ok, I've just got back from a night out, the taste of sick is fresh in my mouth and I can hardly see straight, so for some reason I've decided it would be a good idea to post a new thread. Why am I not in bed? God knows, I'm knackered and I feel sick, I know I'm gonna feel awful in the morning, and I'm having to type everything twice because I keep spelling everything wrong. In my currently enlightened mood, I feel it would be a good idea to make a drunk thread, in which people can only post when they're drunk. Looking forward to the nuggets of wisdom which will come from this crazy new concept. Enjoy, my alcoholically enlightened brothers!

Because you feel this great need to tell people you're drunk, despite the fact you know you'll regret this in the morning
laugh.gif

Oh, I have a feeling I'll be a reasonably big contributor to this thread
wink.gif

S

ScuberSteve

Upi hiud gso; sy nromg ftunch. O vsm yu[r [rtgrvy;u gomr sgyrt s vpi[;r pg Dvpyvjrd p;f rmpihj yp ptfrt yjrot pem Dvpyvjrd.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ScuberSteve said:
Upi hiud gso; sy nromg ftunch. O vsm yu[r [rtgrvy;u gomr sgyrt s vpi[;r pg Dvpyvjrd p;f rmpihj yp ptfrt yjrot pem Dvpyvjrd.

Yes but did you know that...kjdskaflj;asfjasdkl;jqwejewklrjl wqekrjwkafsjdfskanldfjasdfj wqerjkwlqerjweqkl;j;klasdjfkjasdf Durdsjdhjhsaskjdsjksd;lkfashgasdlkfjas?

S

ScuberSteve

JKR Firefox said:
ScuberSteve said:

Yes but did you know that...kjdskaflj;asfjasdkl;jqwejewklrjl wqekrjwkafsjdfskanldfjasdfj wqerjkwlqerjweqkl;j;klasdjfkjasdf Durdsjdhjhsaskjdsjksd;lkfashgasdlkfjas?

.PYJRT GIVLRT ,OMR ESDM'Y HONRTODJ@@@@

GOMF YJR VPFR. FI,NSDD/

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm buzzing pretty good right now. Not quite drunk yet though. I'm working on it.
grog.gif

Nothing but a bunch of crap on the DS right now.....need a new game that doesn't suck. Shovelware should be illegal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1