WiiMod

Jas59

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone so I've just modded my Wii Rvl001 about 2 days ago, but I'm having some bad luck getting games to load,...Now I've done everything from setting the game files right with the correct directory, game I'd, everything I'm currently using a fat32 pny flash drive. I was lucky to play 1 GameCube game on wiiflow which is I Ninja but the thing is nun of my other games show, now they all show in usb loader GX but whenever I start it will just goes back to the system menu or give me a black screen.. can anyone help or give any ideas I feel like I'm tried everything it's a Hassle.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey everyone so I've just modded my Wii Rvl001 about 2 days ago, but I'm having some bad luck getting games to load,...Now I've done everything from setting the game files right with the correct directory, game I'd, everything I'm currently using a fat32 pny flash drive. I was lucky to play 1 GameCube game on wiiflow which is I Ninja but the thing is nun of my other games show, now they all show in usb loader GX but whenever I start it will just goes back to the system menu or give me a black screen.. can anyone help or give any ideas I feel like I'm tried everything it's a Hassle.
Can I see your SysCheck report?

Reactions: jeannotte

Jas59

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• IMG_20230920_135822.jpg
    IMG_20230920_135822.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20230920_135836.jpg
    IMG_20230920_135836.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20230920_135848.jpg
    IMG_20230920_135848.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20230920_135908.jpg
    IMG_20230920_135908.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 15

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm currently using a fat32 pny flash drive.
Flash drives = Better (slightly) if you use WBFS partition (mostly fails with Fat32). You won't like the process. HDD's are the bestest choice. Go for a 2tb WD or Seagate.
I was lucky to play 1 GameCube game on wiiflow which is I Ninja but the thing is nun of my other games show, now they all show in usb loader GX but whenever I start it will just goes back to the system menu or give me a black screen
Incorrect game folders/names will do that.
To start with, I would throw all your GC games onto your SD (hope it's large enough ?). Run directly through Nintendont (both, nkit & ciso formats should work fine).

Reactions: jeannotte

Jas59

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install the latest

Install the latest cIOS.
https://wii.guide/cios
Flash drives = Better (slightly) if you use WBFS partition (mostly fails with Fat32). You won't like the process. HDD's are the bestest choice. Go for a 2tb WD or Seagate.

To start with, I would throw all your GC games onto your SD (hope it's large enough ?). Run directly through Nintendont (both, nkit & ciso formats should work fine).

I'm sure I have the games folder and everything correct the Id number and the correct game region, Now only thing I haven't tried was using an hdd or a A sd card,

Post automatically merged:

Install the latest cIOS.
https://wii.guide/cios
I've done that before but also again and it's no different outcome, and I thought I had the latest cios installed already, but the only thing Ive hadn't tried Yet is using a hdd or Sd..so idk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1