Homebrew The death of Minecraft 3DS Clones?

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nobody asked you!!

Nah, just joking. I'm waiting for the key to be uploaded to the key site.

On topic: Yeah they're dead, unless someone makes it just to practice their coding skills.
It has

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You bought the same game for literally ten different platforms. If that's not obsessive then I don't know what is.
Honestly I just bought pe and pirated the pc version and today 3ds. XD I do pay for some games but the same game several times? Nah

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the Win10 version too. The win10 version and the console versions share the same code base. They're coded in C(++) instead of Java. They're much more efficient. That was just a bug and it's been fixed for a while.

Well fixing it didn't seem to be much of a priority as it was present (and reported) as of 1.0 yet was still present in version 1.0.4. Not to mention that properly reporting a bug means trying to figure out JQL so that you can search to see if it has already been reported. I finally gave up trying to search for it after a few hours and just did a new bug report anyway (turns out it had already been reported).

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well not at the same time. It was over the course of time from when it launched to now. Not all my friends have the same game system.

Most of the ports were $20. Over the course of like ten years it's not that bad. That's $20 a year.
big picture here you spent $200 usd on a $20 dollar game (and thats assuming you used that god awful default texture pack) . . .so your buds can save a few bucks . . . shit you are a far better friend than i that is for sure

at this rate you should just get the ios, google play, and amazon appstore versions to complete the line (just in case)

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant you use NTR cfw to run extended memory games on o3ds?
its not that it uses extended memory as smash uses extended memory . . . the reason you cant use ntr cheats on smash or pkmn sumo on o3ds because it has to load into extended memory mode and on the o3ds that requires the system to reboot
the n3ds just handles it . . . better
and if it were possible to run this on o3ds then we would have done so for xenoblade already

XPG Darkside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this is in the right section or not if so sorry, but I'm trying to get Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition working via FBI QR and CIA both are giving me a install error, dose anyone know how to get it working thanks.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Mojang should make it where you can use your PC login on the other platforms to use your skin, username, and play on standard Minecraft servers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D