Hacking The Conduit - Multiplayer crashing/freezing?

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
Okay everyone, listen up. 13a is the most compatible with the multiplayer. There is some initial stutter but once you play a match or two everything runs just like off the retail disc. For everyone having issues with other cIOSs YOU HAVE TO USE 13a TO ADEQUATELY BOOT THE MULTIPLAYER (if you are booting using a usb loader. I left the stone age quite a while ago so no tests on disc loaders). If you want it to run perfectly, buy the game.
This is complete & utter bullshit. See my previous post. I had NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER WITH 10, BOTH THRU GX AND A CUSTOM CHANNEL.

JohnnyCheeks

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Skizzo said:
This is complete & utter bullshit. See my previous post. I had NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER WITH 10, BOTH THRU GX AND A CUSTOM CHANNEL.

You're right, so let's figure this out and prevent more redundant posts.

So for all those reading,

1. STOP SUGGESTING USING OTHER LOADERS, this isn't one of those retarded "my loader is better than yours" threads
2. ALSO STOP SUGGESTING USING A BURNED VERSION, because apparently it happens with burned copies for some people as well (and according to DeviousTom, the skipping is happening on his RETAIL copy, so I'm assuming he has preloader's skip-update hack installed or is booting it from Gecko)
3. All signs point to a missing IOS, it's just a matter of figuring it out

So what would be the best course of action for this scenario? Using Anytitledeleter to see what is installed, and compare it to the file contents of The Conduit's update partition?

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the latest USB Loader GX build, I use Wanin's Rev12 with IOS222 and Error 002 fix ON.

I get slight pauses between menus, but it worked great on my girl's crappy DSL Wifi.
smile.gif

EDIT: Tried it with IOS223 and no Error 002 fix and it worked even better. No lag on the menus.
biggrin.gif

vigneshkum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have rev12,
Installed cIOS 223 and merged IOS 37 with 36 using IOS249 and when in the game settings in USB Loader GX it is set to IOS223 with Anti 002 error fix. When I go into the game it goes into a black screen and never loads.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vigneshkum said:
I have rev12,
Installed cIOS 223 and merged IOS 37 with 36 using IOS249 and when in the game settings in USB Loader GX it is set to IOS223 with Anti 002 error fix. When I go into the game it goes into a black screen and never loads.
Try uninstalling the cIOS 223 you have with AnyTitleDeleter (I recommend having something like Preloader installed before you do this), then use the IOS installer that comes with Hermes' uLoader 2.4. Choose IOS38 from the first screen, then choose cIOS 223 merged with IOS 37 with 36.

This worked for me and I didn't even need to activate the 002 fix. Also, see if you have the latest USB Loader GX.

Hope it works out for you.

vigneshkum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jservs7 said:
vigneshkum said:
I have rev12,
Try uninstalling the cIOS 223 you have with AnyTitleDeleter (I recommend having something like Preloader installed before you do this), then use the IOS installer that comes with Hermes' uLoader 2.4. Choose IOS38 from the first screen, then choose cIOS 223 merged with IOS 37 with 36.

This worked for me and I didn't even need to activate the 002 fix. Also, see if you have the latest USB Loader GX.

I tried those steps. The game worked the first time. But then whenever I play it again, during other days it always stays in a black screen and never loads like what happened to my first time when I had IOS223.

Is there any other solutions? This one worked the first time but now it is not working again, and it always goes into a black screen even if I reboot my Wii completely it does it.

Also, from when I am installing 223 with 36 and 37 merged, it downloads only part 2 and 15 for IOS36 and all 15 parts for IOS37...whats going on?

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noone seems to be using my settings so i'll post, Single Player, and Online Plays great

CiosRev9
Neo Gamma R5, no Change in settings
Seagate Freeagent Go 250GB

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
Blue-K said:
Just a Tip for all the ones that got problems or a slow menu: Use USB Loader GX and Hermes cIOS 223 merge 36 with 37. It works now amazing, 100% perfect, everything works. No slow menu, WiiSpeak works and I can acess my Adress Book. Simply perfect. Looks like Waninkoko's one isn't 100% perfect...

i confirm that this worked for me aswell !

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vigneshkum said:
jservs7 said:
vigneshkum said:
I have rev12,

I tried those steps. The game worked the first time. But then whenever I play it again, during other days it always stays in a black screen and never loads like what happened to my first time when I had IOS223.

Is there any other solutions? This one worked the first time but now it is not working again, and it always goes into a black screen even if I reboot my Wii completely it does it.

Also, from when I am installing 223 with 36 and 37 merged, it downloads only part 2 and 15 for IOS36 and all 15 parts for IOS37...whats going on?
If you have cIOS 222 installed, perhaps you might have to uninstall that as well then reinstall both of them from the new installer?
unsure.gif
Also, before installing your new cIOSs, did you check your SD card for a 000001 (something like that, I know it starts with a lot of 0's
tongue.gif
) and delete it?

It might also have something to do with USB drive you may be using or your system menu.

vigneshkum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jservs7 said:
vigneshkum said:
jservs7 said:
vigneshkum said:
I have rev12,

If you have cIOS 222 installed, perhaps you might have to uninstall that as well then reinstall both of them from the new installer?
unsure.gif
Also, before installing your new cIOSs, did you check your SD card for a 000001 (something like that, I know it starts with a lot of 0's
tongue.gif
) and delete it?

It might also have something to do with USB drive you may be using or your system menu.

Yeah, I even deleted the 0000001 folder in My SD card and it still downloaded only part 2 and 15 for IOS36 and all for IOS37.

I am on System Menu 4.0U and it is not a LU64+

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vigneshkum said:
jservs7 said:
vigneshkum said:
jservs7 said:
vigneshkum said:
I have rev12,

unsure.gif
tongue.gif
) and delete it?

Yeah, I even deleted the 0000001 folder in My SD card and it still downloaded only part 2 and 15 for IOS36 and all for IOS37.

I am on System Menu 4.0U and it is not a LU64+
Hmmm, the only other thing I could think of is the possibility of your IOSs not properly Trucha patched during your 4.0 upgrade. How did you upgrade to 4.0? Did you go the Nintendo route or use Waninkoko's updater?

Sorry I'm just running out of possibilities and I'm starving right now.
tongue.gif

WiiT4rd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lecture.gif
Hello, I have the fix for you.

My Specs,
4.0u
USB Loader GX (Latest Download update)
No Preloader, No CIOSCORP

I load USBLOADER GX with cIOS38_rev14 cIOS 249
Conduit game specific settings are set to use Hermes' cIOS 223 (IOS 36 merged with 37)
And Anti-002
I also used Block IOS reload ( I felt like the multiplayer mode may load another ISO causeing the stuttering)
Be aware that using Block IOS reload will cause the wii to blackscreen if you try to quit back to menu but the game works flawlessly.

Only split second pause occurs when Wi-Fi initializes then no stuttoring with perfect perfomance.

Loading 223 initially black screened me so I used anytitledeleter to uninstall IOS222 and 223 first that I had from a previous uLoader 1.6 install.
Then I downloaded the newest version of uLoader 2.7beta which includes a later version of 222 installer.

Dunno if this is important but I used a secondary SD card to install 222/223 from network install as everyone knows it downloads the 0000000001 folder to install which should be removed if you only have one card. Once I installed 222 merged with 38 and 223 merged with 37 I pulled the card I used to install and during the wii reboot and plugged in my origional SD.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
@WiiT4rd: Hello, you're spamming. I posted exactly this long time ago already, and there's no need to double post. None answers you, because all know this, so STOP POSTING THIS. Search or read next time, before posting, please.

Maybe you wanted to help, and I appricate this, but

1)Read first.
2)Double posts? Stop it, or you'll get a Warn...
mad.gif

WiiT4rd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
@WiiT4rd: Hello, you're spamming. I posted exactly this long time ago already, and there's no need to double post. None answers you, because all know this, so STOP POSTING THIS. Search or read next time, before posting, please.

Maybe you wanted to help, and I appricate this, but

1)Read first.
2)Double posts? Stop it, or you'll get a Warn...
mad.gif

Blue-K In this thread I see this is your first post and yes I know others have posted the bare minimum information that covers these things in multiple places. I thought it would be nice to include all this information in one post with a confirmation that it worked perfectly and stress the uninstall if 222/223 for the people who are balckscreening from a previous install. As for the double post it was totally accidental and as you can see I edited the second because I cannot remove it.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.