Brazil
Easy and free things aren't so easy sometimes
tongue.gif

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the scrubbed version "floating around" has the update partition removed and the regular partition shuffled up to fill its space, which is poor practice. this causes loading issues playing from a burnt version of the scrubbed disc. the game will also do brief loading pauses when played from that disc, mid-firefight.

using one without the update partition raped, or playing from the usb loader, will likely fix the issue. IF you are already doing one of those, I read wrong, and so I don't know what would cause your issue.

when I beta-tested the game and loading was not ever a problem at that time, playing a devkit w hdd.

XtremeCore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was about to get The Conduit when I found this thread. Emailed HVS. I think we would expect a new batch of The Conduit coming in ...

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think everyone, who encounter a glitch should state, how he is running the game (either disc (actual or softmod) or HD (which cIOS)), because not all of these methods are running the game at full speed.

Do you guys remember Portrait of Ruin. Some microSD didn`t came up with the speed of the game trying to load data of the medium.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems somewhat odd that the medium would be causing this. For that to be true would mean that they are loading levels very dynamically without any sort of buffer.

Their collision detection has 6 or so variables, based on material, all of which should be precached during loading. It could just be that the floor in that specific area has no collision property.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk