Hacking The Conduit AMV Anime Edition Mod Patches

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

First of all this is the LEGAL WAY TO DISTRIBUTE A MOD YOU MAKE WITH THE GUIDE I POSTED DO NOT EVER EVER POST AN ISO ON THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER HOMEBREW SITE OR ELSE CHANCES ARE YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Featured AMV's

Naruto: Gaara vs Kimimaro - Song:- Immortal by Trapt
Bleach: Ichigo Vs. Grimmjow - Song: - Burn by Sevendust
Shamin King: Yo Asukura and Lenny - Song: - Bring Me To Life by Evanescence

Instructions:

Step 1:
Obtain a backup ISO of your original copy that you OWN of the Conduit

Step 2:
Extract the contenst of the WinRAR archive to your desktop or somewhere safe for now....

Step 3:
Open Wii Scrubber 1.4 (included in the RAR archive) and then browse for The Conduit ISO and open it up in wii scrubber....Now that it is open you see Patitions...Open the lower Partition and then expand the MOVIES tab....

Step 4:
Replace the .Bik files here with the ones in this RAR archive...Simply Right click on the .bik file you want to replace and choose "replace" ...Guide to the matching .bik name in your patched .bik (included in the archive as well obviously)..

So for example right click on Logo_HVS.bik and replace it with the Logo_HVS.bik file in the rar archive to swap out the original cinimatic for the Anime one
wink.gif

Details on how this was done:

I used RADtools and Bink and Smaker compressor and decoder it is a free tool just google RADtools
wink.gif
for details on how to create your own cutscenes by swaping out the BIK files in games that support the format (most EA sports titles the conduit and a handful of others use this common Bink video format it is a "Better than dvd" format in terms of quality and commpression so be prepared for a long conversion for MPG to BIK or HD video to BIK
wink.gif
it can take 30 hours per MPG!
ohmy.gif
I made the Bik files from MP4 i used DVDvideosoft Free Studio to get the mp4's right from youtube and i Use SHowbiz DVD by Arcsoft for my Video Text and Effects
wink.gif
All Bik files you create should be at 640x 448 res
wink.gif

In contrast if you use simple MP4 or Avi and convert this to Bink ( .bik )
it can be in bink format within a 30 min time frame!

Filename: The Cunduit AMV Anime Edition Pa..rar
File description: The Cunduit AMV Anime Edition Patches
File size: 637.58 MB

Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q7BE7542

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@ pika thanks ( I am a guitarist actually so i've a bit of bias i suppose lol)

Download RADtools setup from the rad tools site it will install BINK AND SMAKER this tool can convert any media file to a .BIK file you can then simply use wii scrubber 1.4 to swap out the desired files just remember it is context sensitive BIK FILES FOR THIS GAME = 640 x 448 Audio 44100 hz, 16-bit stereo

HERE IS A DETAILED GUIDE:
http://pspplayground.condor.serverpro3.com...9;topicseen#new

i think i also posted it here on gbatemp but i dont have time to search for the post they are the exact same though just that i am on my site (theplayground) right now and this link was handier if someone wanted to post the local link feel free
wink.gif
and share this with your friends i wanna see new plotlines in games! this tool off tremendous replay value only limited to your own creativity guys! so have some fun and make use of it!

ATM we can decode a THP but have not found a ENCODER for it aside from the one within FFJPEC codecs that seems to prove fairly worthless but for games that support bink its a handy lil replay value tool
tongue.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
oh yeah replay value has no...value? i Obviously dont and think of you as a trolly little peckerhead ...You obviously dont know vetta real well there BlowJob
wink.gif
Im not a developer...Im just a hacking prick who doesnt take shit from little cockwhipes like yourself...piss off finds another thread to troll

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
oh yeah replay value has no...value? i Obviously dont and think of you as a trolly little peckerhead ...You obviously dont know vetta real well there BlowJob
wink.gif
Im not a developer...Im just a hacking prick who doesnt take shit from little cockwhipes like yourself...piss off finds another thread to troll

He did compliment you, you know. He just said that it has no real value other than adding some background features. It's like putting a new background on your computer. It looks cool, but it doesn't do anything special. And you have some iffy grammar, just pointing that out.

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
vettacossx said:
wink.gif

P
W
N
D

lol thats cool as shit Vetta man.

• Haha
Reactions: phil3254

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
i'm not trolling.
i just want to know what is the point to replace the original video by another one.
if you wanna watch your anime , buy a DVD reader....
*removed insult*

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
*removed fighting*

If you need to know personally i wanted a custom track while i was waiting online for a multiplayer match (hense seven dust burn) but you dont have to use it infact if you would please GO AWAY and never bother me with your OPPINIONS or JUDGEMENTS again...that'id be just super...Ok? ...alwrite?...LOL

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jon eBegood said:
Not to mention that anime are copyrighted material and it's not legal to distribute...

Arggh, I had bad experience with copyright issues on website. Back when I was on a Wiki (PvXwiki, for Guild Wars), they realized how many pictures are copyrighted a deleted them. Since about 75% of them were internet meme fucktards, with their Mudkip and Piplup pictures gone, it went insane. Off topic, maybe but fun story nonetheless.

And personally, I wouldn't have done anime for this. Despite the fact I think anime is probably the dumbest thing ever conceived, it doesn't match the Conduit.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
if its not legal IN YOUR REGION and thats how you feel dont use it...im not here to approve just to share....its you prudes that do little to nothing yet come acting high and mighty to a PIRATE as if i gave a fuck....walk into a classroom of second graders and ask them who deserves to be a millionair more...The doctor who saves there dads life...Or there fav baseball player...

Moral is a bullshit word only children are really "un-currupted" so dont go pullin the "its copyright" card with me dude i dont give a sweet flying fuck...I Agree with most the rational people that say Media is a overpriced market to begin with dont even get me started becasue oppinions are like assholes you know? and your talkin to one so.... LOL

Jon eBegood

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
users.skynet.be
XP
Country
Belgium
vettacossx said:
First of all this is the LEGAL WAY TO DISTRIBUTE A MOD YOU MAKE WITH THE GUIDE I POSTED DO NOT EVER EVER POST AN ISO ON THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER HOMEBREW SITE OR ELSE CHANCES ARE YOU WILL BE BANNED!

I don't give a f*** about copyright, i pirate games since i copied my first c64 tapes, the reason why you could'nt post link to roms or iso or wad here is because they are copyrighted...
If you wanna share your uber awesome anime go else where it's not allowed here... (like you said in your first post)

QUOTE"Warez" - ROMs, WADs & ISOs

"Warez" is an internet term used to describe copyrighted software, game, film, music and data piracy.

* We DO NOT HOST or PROVIDE ROMs/WADs/ISOs; or link to websites that do contain ROMs/WADs/ISOs.
* Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.
* Members may also NOT mention torrent or warez-containing sites or channels by name or otherwise.
* We do not condone piracy in any way.
* Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download or share illegal files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion ONLY.

Board Rules

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
this is gettin pathetic now, the dude maybe something and also included a guide for other people to make there own, so if you dont like anime stfu, gtfo and make your god damn own.

instead of sitting on a forum on a friday evening bitching like a little girl.

your boring and annoying.

• Love
Reactions: phil3254

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
atlast

you manned up and took that one on the chin Guild lol

and btw the way

off-topic....

communsim doesnt work...good in theory but when put into practice in a monetary based economy it fails because human behaviour (notice i didnt say nature, because greed isnt natural) leads to corruption.

if we had a resouce based economy i would agree with you...

end of political rant.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it