Hardware The Blue Screen Of Death :(

ZAINheroOFtime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
In my country and most probably in the OP's, no one gives a fuck about customer service. And they don't accept returns either after a few days from purchase. What's even worse is that since Nintendo doesn't have an official presence here, there's no warranty for the hardware.

OP's only hope is to find an experienced hardware person and follow an online guide to disassembling the 3DS.

Damn! Thats the same problem I have right now! If I was in the US, I would send it to nintendo right away!:sad:

ZAINheroOFtime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
3ds's are pretty solid machines and rarely break if dropped. it must of been a hell of a drop for it to dislodge something like the NAND on the motherboard. Are you sure your telling us the complete truth? sounds a bit sus if you ask me.
Dude, why would I lie to you guys? I am telling you the truth. It fall off of my hand and I admit it was a pretty bad fall. All I can do now is to wait and see how long will my 3ds survive.

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Dude, why would I lie to you guys? I am telling you the truth. It fall off of my hand and I admit it was a pretty bad fall. All I can do now is to wait and see how long will my 3ds survive.
could it be maybe that your flat cables are damaged for the upper screen or camera or speakers? something in the hinge part maybe.my suggestion is find someone on the forum who is willing to repair it and post it to them.

ZAINheroOFtime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I think that this problem is related to my first one because it only happens when I bump the bottom right corner of my 3ds. I was thinking about changing the motherboard. Will that fix the problem?

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I think that this problem is related to my first one because it only happens when I bump the bottom right corner of my 3ds. I was thinking about changing the motherboard. Will that fix the problem?
there is no point in changing the mother board if you dont identify the problem cause it might be a connection or something

Xenirina

Scener
Trophies
XP
Country
They honestly have given you a solution and diagnosis.
They've told you that something may have dislodged and how to fix that.

Your choice on what to do with that information.

Reactions: DarkKnigh_t

corim123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Breadwin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So lets get this straight

You yourself drop your 3ds and end up damaging it
You sign up to this forum for the sole reason to find a fix
People on here kindly provide you with options

And all you can do is bitch at them because you are to dumb to understand ?

I am glad your 3DS is busted and i hope it costs you a lot of money to get to fixed
you broke it through your own stupidity and now you have to pay to get it fixed LMFAO

Reactions: bowser

Punkonjunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
It does happen. I fell asleep on my old 3ds, it would crash, freeze, or artifact occasionally. it woke me up when it had gotten so hot it was painful underneath me. I ended up selling it to gamestop for a paltry sum and bought an XL.

Diego Liberal

Old School Gamer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, i have a spare, working, Red 3DSXL here... it is american, if you wish to get it, we could talk about it... but i warn before hand that it has 3 issues:
  1. Bottom screen has a white spot/blur since i bought it.
  2. The Top screen made me so mad due the dust inside it that i i took off the front plastic to clean it and had to use black duct tape to fix it back on place and avoid dust getting in inside again.
  3. Has scratches at it's back and a really small one at Top screen where it slipped when i raged to open it up to clean :(

And be nicer to the people here at the gbatemp :angry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.