The BIG Football Thread

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
the title race is over....... QPR shit......
Never say never :)

But honestly, I'm not giving a shit about that anymore. RSC Anderlecht just became champion here in Belgium, in a foul and unjustified. Referee was complete shit, and Club Brugge deserved to win (even the English commentator said it, who doesn't follow our league). I'm so fucking pissed off right now

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks god that neither tottenham or Newcastle won, for a moment I thought we wouldn't classify for CL.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm just cheering for United tonight. Nothing wrong with that, I gather? :ninja:

Go United!!!
Well at least your're still cheering, unlike some

i didn't even watch the match, that's how much i think the title race is over.
What a pathetic so called supporter you are. I'm guessing that you're not from Manchester?

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm just cheering for United tonight. Nothing wrong with that, I gather? :ninja:

Go United!!!

LOL. I've watched us lose the title to Chelsea at least once [fucking cable, should've seen more seasons, really]. Seen us dropped outta the FA Cup against teams from lower divisions. Get thrashed not once but twice by Barcelona in the UCL Finals.

I never stop cheering.

Heck, we're so maligned a team no one bothers to look properly at the fucking Premier League Table to see we're still marching, even point-for-point with those blue pretenders.

Its just a season. Not even fucking over. Why stop now? Ridiculous.

GGMU!!!

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Go United!!!

What a pathetic so called supporter you are. I'm guessing that you're not from Manchester?

yo man, im a guy who thinks the cups half empty. im preparing my self for the truth, its gonna be a long summer.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Go United!!!

yo man, im a guy who thinks the cup half empty. im preparing my self for the truth, its gonna be a long summer.

Come on West Ham, one Welsh team and its thugs are more than enough for the premier league.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As a Swansea fan, I can't help but laugh at how Cardiff find themselves in positions of winning glory but fucking it up. They are the Prometheus of football.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
So a Man U fan who can't even be bothered to watch his team if he doesn't think they're winning a trophy, there's a surprise. I guess if they have a slump and aren't challenging for the title regularly any more you'd stop following them altogether. Some fan.

Reactions: 1 person

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So a Man U fan who can't even be bothered to watch his team if he doesn't think they're winning a trophy, there's a surprise. I guess if they have a slump and aren't challenging for the title regularly any more you'd stop following them altogether. Some fan.

i would love it if you don't finish 4th. love it.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
We've had a great season no matter what now. After last night's result we can't finish lower than 5th and we're still capable of getting as high as 3rd on the last day, which is an amazing achievement considering the resources of the clubs around us and the fact we were playing in the Championship two seasons ago. Got my tickets for Everton away and the last day of the season is going to be a party no matter what happens because we've done ourselves proud and I know I'm off on a European adventure next season. Frankfurt was great and I'm hoping for a draw against someone like Roma to make a holiday out of it.

Of course whoever does get fourth is not assured of a place in the Champions League group stages anyway, because Chelsea have a good chance of winning it and taking England's fourth CL spot to defend the title.

Just think, if only Newcastle hadn't taken 4 points off Man U they would have the title wrapped up by now. Although I guess there'd still be no point in you watching the last game.

Monkee3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Following their F.A. Cup win on Saturday, Chelsea fans have signed a one year extension to remain at the club. The fans, who signed from Blackburn in 2003, had been strongly linked to Manchester City.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What's the craziest transfer rumor so far?

Aside from those lunatic ravings of City fans that they will buy Ronaldo, of course...

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: