Football / Soccer
The Football Group (aka. Soccer for those in North America)

people-1284253_960_720.jpg


Join in to talk about recent football events and football/soccer in general!
Everybody welcome, except if you hate the sport.
Football / Soccer
Football / Soccer

The BIG Football Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Satangel
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 458,195
  • Replies Replies 6,125
Rockstar said:
Porto won 5-1

woho 5-1.
bow.gif
bow.gif
 
Rockstar said:
Wow.
Real Madrid lost 3-2
Barca lost 2-1

Chelsea cheated themselves back into the title race
How did Chelsea in anyway cheat? The ref made a mistake by awarding the first goal. Kalou was very marginally offside for the second goal, but I would mean that this decision makes up for the penalty Chelsea should have had.
 
Rockstar said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial...e-mourinho-is-a

Lol'd

He's 100% right about the Chelsea - Barcelona from 2 years ago, I hate Chelsea but they were right that they were disgusted by the ref's decisions. Chelsea should have gotten at least 1 penalty in that game. The ref was a disgrace.

Mourinho isn't right about this week's game though, Pepe got rightly red. Barca deserved to win.


QUOTE(Rockstar @ May 1 2011, 03:20 AM) Wow.
Real Madrid lost 3-2
Barca lost 2-1

Chelsea cheated themselves back into the title race

It's just a matter of time until Barca becomes champions in Spain, not to worry.
Can't tell about the Chelsea game because I haven't seen any footage yet.
 
1. inazuma japan
2. italys orpheas
3.americas unicorn

dont know any real soccer teams so i use anime ones
 
1. Brighton & Hove Albion FC. - It's where I live.
2. Arsenal. - Supported them since I was 5.
3. England. - I live there.
 
Barca Madrid at the Nou Camp today

inb4 5-0

Also Ronaldo has grown in respect for me because i love the way he wasnt scared and said it on Jose's face

"I dont like the tactics you use to play"
 
Hate to double-post and whatnot, but...

[fanboy rant]
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE WE COME BARCELONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posts merged

Hate to double-post and whatnot, but...

[fanboy rant]
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE WE COME BARCELONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/fanboy rant]

Woooooooooooooooot!!! GGMU!!!
 
Looking forward to the final. It will be interesting, Barcelona seem unstoppable but Ferguson has great tactics and United have a home advantage.
And whoever wins this weekend, will probably win the Barclays Premier League (United v Chelsea). Actually even a draw would be good enough for United. I will be supporting Chelsea as I can't stand Manchester United.
 
Ferguson does it again! What a team, love it. Hopefully we win the CL this time against Barca, they've won it once against us, now it's our turn!
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
Costello
Members:
42
Threads:
23
Messages:
1200
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News