Football / Soccer
The Football Group (aka. Soccer for those in North America)

people-1284253_960_720.jpg


Join in to talk about recent football events and football/soccer in general!
Everybody welcome, except if you hate the sport.
Football / Soccer
Football / Soccer

The BIG Football Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Satangel
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 458,630
  • Replies Replies 6,128
Sn4k3X said:
hahaha
barcelona really humiliated real madrid XD
nice lesson for mourinho, now i think he will shut his big mouth for a day or two
tongue.gif

Mourinho should do especially after that Champions League scandal he's gonna have a rough few days with the media. I do feel for Casillas too lol
 
Satangel said:
One of the best football matches I've ever seen. Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Villa, all outstanding!

It definitely was a great game to see. Barcelona knew how to deal with the pressure of the "El Classico". The passing was mesmerizing, especially Messi's assists for Villa. Great stuff Barca!
bow.gif
 
They do manage to beat the shit out of Madrid each time , lol ! I'm used to 4-5 goals per match
 
Minox_IX said:
Easy question, none.

I still haven't understood why people watch soccer when they could be playing it themselves instead.
That's the same for any other sport then, not just football(soccer).
 
flo said:
They do manage to beat the shit out of Madrid each time , lol ! I'm used to 4-5 goals per match
yeah me too, when i see Barca play i expect many goals.. but if Messi got that in on the 6th min it would be one of the greatest Clasico goals ever... if Villa stayed on instead of Bojan he would get his hat trick because bojan messed up on the amazing through ball given to him by losing balance.. i dont think Villa would have making it 6-0 and 7-0 if messi's goal went in at the 6th min wouldve been fun beating madrid 7-0 but aww man still 5-0 is a smack in the face for jose.... now he wont be all overconfident... VIVA BARCA!
 
They just announced the hosts for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups.
2018 for Russia and 2022 for Qatar!!!!!!
grog.gif
 
Mr.Mysterio said:
They just announced the hosts for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups.
2018 for Russia and 2022 for Qatar!!!!!!
grog.gif

Such a disgrace
closedeyes.gif

Especially in Qatar, I mean WTF?! What have they ever brought to football? I honestly can't name any player at all from Qatar, and I follow football a lot.
They just picked those countries for the moneyz and corrupt governments. It should have come to a European country, this is where football got big!
 
I was honestly mistified at Qatar. I just can't see any reason to host it there, the team is likely to be a pile neutralised brazilians, the country is small as fuck, it'll be bloody hot and the bid seems reliant on air conditioned pitches. I'm thinking of a certain C word has been involved.

EDIT: And its not the most liberal place in the world i.e. free speech

I fucking hate Fifa, a horrible body full of selfish cunts who are really are ruining the game.
 
Satangel said:
Such a disgrace
closedeyes.gif

Especially in Qatar, I mean WTF?! What have they ever brought to football? I honestly can't name any player at all from Qatar, and I follow football a lot.
They just picked those countries for the moneyz and corrupt governments. It should have come to a European country, this is where football got big!
Europe didn't bid for the 2022 World Cup.
Besides, Russia and the Middle East have never hosted it before. I think it is a good way to spread football just like what FIFA did with Africa. Though I really expected them to pick USA over Qatar.
 
Oh right! The new system which came in place of the rotation system.
So in 2026, Europe and Asia can't bid right?
 
I saw Arsenal win again today and go top of the table and it got me thinking, who is going to win the league this season?
unsure.gif
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
Costello
Members:
42
Threads:
23
Messages:
1203
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted