Hacking The Best Wii mod chip currently out?

acky

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taking electronics in high school saves you a lot of money
smile.gif

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mrmonkeybags i am 14 and my dad is the same as yours and i live on LI too where is this modder guy youre talking about it. I live in Hicksville and also how much would the open wii or whatever the other one is cost.

MrMoneybags

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A. It's MONEYBAGS

B. What do you mean "My dad is the same as yours"

C. Google "Xbox360NYModing". You'll find threads on different forums about the guy. According to those forums, he's very reliable. You live very near to me. lol. Good luck

MrMoneybags

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, now i think I"m either going with the WiiD or the Cyclowiz. Those are my main 2 choices. There are so many mod chips out, and it's so hard to chioose! I don't think I have a D2B, so is there any difference besides the D2B support with V1 and V2 cyclowiz? What makes the WiiD different from the cyclowiz, and vice versa? I am having a tough time. I found a guy who lives near me who is willing to instal my mod chip for $25 where I provide the chip, which is better than the $100/$110 depending on the chip deal. Unfortuantely, he doesn't have the reputation the $100/$110 guy has, so I may be forced to go with the more expensive offer. So, which is more worth it in the long run, and which supports the most games (GC and Wii)? All possible help would be greatly appreciated

mattwasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a cyclowiz installed and it's perfect except for the switch you have to install. I also built and programed a openwii for my friend which seems to work good too.

MrMoneybags

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unfortunately, I can't find anyone that actually stocks OpenWiis. I'm getting about $575 HOPEFULLY, and my birthday is coming up, so cost isn't really that much of a factor LOL.

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
unfortunately, I can't find anyone that actually stocks OpenWiis. I'm getting about $575 HOPEFULLY, and my birthday is coming up, so cost isn't really that much of a factor LOL.

OpenWii is just a PIC12F629, and they're free from www.microchip.com. (Order a few samples.) You need a programmer, though. You can build one for less than $10.

MrMoneybags

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unfortunately, I can't find anyone that actually stocks OpenWiis.  I'm getting about $575 HOPEFULLY, and my birthday is coming up, so cost isn't really that much of a factor LOL.

OpenWii is just a PIC12F629, and they're free from www.microchip.com. (Order a few samples.) You need a programmer, though. You can build one for less than $10.

Yeah, unfortunately, I don't have a programmer, that's the problem. I'm either going with the WiiD, or Cyclowiz. I'm having a REAL hard time choosing between the two. They are almost exactly the same in features, and about the same price, but one has had more updates (cyclowiz), and I don't want the WiiD to be like the Wiikey. I may be forced to go with the Cyclowiz, because that's what the modders I'm looking to mod with have.

MrMoneybags

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, I have a few questions. First off, I haven't opened my Wii yet, so I don't know which chipset I have (it was made in late January, early February, so it could have DMS, D2A, or D2B). It says I have to choose which chipset firmware I want. How can I choose if I don't know which chipset i have? Second quesiton; how do I order? Is there a site that actually has a shopping cart format website where I can order a very simillar item from? Do you know where the guy is located? I don't want to buy something from half way around the world, because it woudl take forever. Thanks :-D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!