Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
Hi I found a tiny error :)

If you search user example : http://3dsthemes.com/search/Sort:User Baoulettes
and you click the "3Ds Themes" Icon at left it just add " # "
In you A href you mind need to put it goes back to main site.

Also thanks for that feature to delete our theme that pretty could to update a theme :)
(Hope people would not abuse it bring back old theme front every minutes ^^")

Reactions: Deleted User

yodamerlin

Bok bok.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there an API to the site?

--EDIT--
Also, if you search for nothing, apparently, you search for "index.php"...
--EDIT2--
And I see why now. You thought that if you search for nothing on the main page, it would direct to index.php, which is fine. But if you are already in a search, it simply directs you to index.php under the search sub.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do people upload their theme folder as "themes" or is that the site doing that? Either way, it is a minor annoyance to rename all the theme folders to the correct name.

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Do people upload their theme folder as "themes" or is that the site doing that? Either way, it is a minor annoyance to rename all the theme folders to the correct name.
I believe it creates its own zipped always names Themes.zip but I have had requests we change that and I agree, thinking of making it so it uses the theme title as the zip file name

D

Deleted User

Is there an API to the site?

--EDIT--
Also, if you search for nothing, apparently, you search for "index.php"...
--EDIT2--
And I see why now. You thought that if you search for nothing on the main page, it would direct to index.php, which is fine. But if you are already in a search, it simply directs you to index.php under the search sub.

There is an API in the works at the moment, once its released, I will gladly update you if you would like, as for the search, that shouldn't normally happen, seems like some code was overlooked when we were swapping out our old search system, ill take a look into it soon, thanks for telling us! (As always, with a bug find, I will gladly credit you with the discovery)

Hi I found a tiny error :)

If you search user example : http://3dsthemes.com/search/Sort:User Baoulettes
and you click the "3Ds Themes" Icon at left it just add " # "
In you A href you mind need to put it goes back to main site.

Also thanks for that feature to delete our theme that pretty could to update a theme :)
(Hope people would not abuse it bring back old theme front every minutes ^^")

Good spot, we must have overlooked that as well, ill go fix that up now, should be really easy. As for the constant bumping, if it happens too much, we will eventually end up restricting the user from uploading for a while, something like that isn't fair to everyone else, and it shouldn't be tolerated.

edit: Fixed it.

I believe it creates its own zipped always names Themes.zip but I have had requests we change that and I agree, thinking of making it so it uses the theme title as the zip file name
That is correct, and I'm 99% sure we can do this.

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
It would be nice if we could upload the preview of scrolled pictures without having the image resized when enlarged. Had to add a few pictures to the preview of my Megaman theme just so it doesn't look ridiculous when viewing it opened up.

If you don't understand what I'm talking about, just look at this theme enlarged:
http://3dsthemes.com/Search/Fullmetal alchemist

Here's what I had to do with mine (just to get an idea):
http://3dsthemes.com/Search/Megaman Battle Network Nostalgia
Yes this will be coming as well, if you remember the old version of the site had this feature...It turned images into a gif and scrolled them, something like this may happen but we still havnt decided the best approach

Reactions: Varia

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
in the resize why don't you simply do Width="480px" Height="auto" for your img HTML?
And in css for "col-md-4" & "col-md-8" "display: inline-block;"
Code:
col-md-8 {
Max-Height: 280px
Width: 380px;
Overflow : Auto;
Display: Inline-Block;
Padding: 0;
Margin-Left: 15px
Margin-Right: 0px;
}

It would look like that :
Normal.png

You could change the col width that contain the img to 465px and margin-left : 15px for the col at right to make it separed too :)
Or else if you want full size of picture in restricted size of the div it would look like that :
Width="auto" Height="auto" for your img HTML."
And the css the same as I whow bellow

FullSize.png

I don't wanna sound like I tell you how to do your job, far from it, it is just a suggestion and maybe not the best I know :)
I just wanna try to help nothing more :P

Neru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus lol there's hentai themes on the site, I don't really care much but my younger cousin almost saw it while I was scrolling down :ohnoes:

D

Deleted User

Jesus lol there's hentai themes on the site, I don't really care much but my younger cousin almost saw it while I was scrolling down :ohnoes:
A simple filter NSFW would do the job.
Else I m okay to forbid it.
Kids do play 3Ds too and they do enjoy... themes^^"
Lol Should we have a separated NSFW site or NSFW wouldn't be allowed pictures?
Awesome work!
I lol'd so hard when I visited the site and the hentai them poped in front of me...I was like WTF I checked if someone else is watching, even though it is night and I'm all alone in the room.. :creep: xD :rofl2:
Yea guys, really sorry about that, we are adding a report button, as well as a NSFW area, please bare with us, it shouldn't be much longer. Q~Q

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

in the resize why don't you simply do Width="480px" Height="auto" for your img HTML?
Code:
col-md-8 {
}

Normal.png

You could change the col width that contain the img to 465px and margin-left : 15px for the col at right to make it separed too :)
Or else if you want full size of picture in restricted size of the div it would look like that :

FullSize.png

I don't wanna sound like I tell you how to do your job, far from it, it is just a suggestion and maybe not the best I know :)
That looks so much better, but would it still look correct for other themes? If so, I would be glad to add this to the site, I'm not as good at js/css as I am at HTML/PHP, so this would really help.

Reactions: Neru and Baoulettes

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
Don't be sorry for that

That why a NSFW section will help a lot :)
To prevent such things ~

About Website Code
It will look pretty fine on other too If you prefere it will add scroll when needed else it will never.
Do it over a teste website or in local ;)
Then you will be able to launch it without fear ^^

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, NSFW themes haven't even crossed my mind until now. That said, I'm surprised more wasn't made or caught.

Btw Doesn't make a difference, but it is just "theme"zip when you download themes.

D

Deleted User

Honestly, NSFW themes haven't even crossed my mind until now. That said, I'm surprised more wasn't made or caught.

Btw Doesn't make a difference, but it is just "theme"zip when you download themes.
Yea, we hadn't really prepared for it all that well either, as you can tell, lol. But we should have a checkbox for NSFW themes in the upload area soon, and a user settings pane for allowing the display of the NSFW themes as well soon.

As for the theme.zip, we didn't really know what else to call it.

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
About zip I think you could make a call about the input "name of theme"
then replacing the name with one without forbidden file naming characters. like "?" for example and many other.
Not that hard in php I can't write it from memory like that but I used to make it at work ^^
Like testing with name that have specials character like " ê ï ç " or " / " and those that windows will didn't like as a files name :P

D

Deleted User

About zip I think you could make a call about the input "name of theme"
then replacing the name with one without forbidden file naming characters. like "?" for example and many other.
Not that hard in php I can't write it from memory like that but I used to make it at work ^^
Like testing with name that have specials character like " ê ï ç " or " / " and those that windows will didn't like as a files name :P
Yea, thats similar to the code we have to display characters in usernames and themes actually, I'm sure we could mutate the code a bit to work like that for downloads. I like your ideas, man.

Reactions: Baoulettes

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Code:
col-md-8 {
}

Normal.png

FullSize.png

We could do that, thanks for the offer... Its an easy fix but could patch it for the time being until we get a more professional look

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Gonna leave in any moment