DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
I would consider donating a $1 or two, but all I have currently is Google Wallet, a 13 year old can't make a PayPal account...
Any and all donations are welcome, on our site it says that any amount would help. Eventually we could expand to take something like google wallet, but for now, unfortunately our donation crediting system is based on paypal, so that would be the only way

D

Deleted User

Our site is back up! Due to us having to point our domain to the new server, it may take some time to show up for some people, we would recommend you temporarily setting your computer DNS settings to googles DNS servers (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) for about 24 hours, since they update faster.

Thank you all for your understanding,
Krypto

Well deserved! Great site, hopefully in future updates we'll get *[Sort by.. etc.]*
Working on this now! Expect in 4 days or less!

Last edited by ,
Reactions: KingVamp
D

Deleted User

also I seen that if you double click on download it count two time a download, I think a simple ip check per hour would help ;)
and well ability to update our theme would be nice too , to add the audio, correct an error etc :)
Yea, we were discussing this for a little while. Pretty sure we decided that it would be added in the future, if mass clicking became a major problem, or when we add our SortBy:Popularity feature. Theme updating is coming in the very near future as well, so always be sure to check back with us on the site, or on the op! We love this feedback, and if you have any great ideas, don't hesitate to post them, we will add them to our todo queue if our team thinks it would be a useful feature for our site.

Zimpery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I love the site. However, I am unable to upload my theme because I get an "Invalid image type!" error. I've tried PNG and JPG.

Edit: This issue seems to be affecting many people.

D

Deleted User

Hey, I love the site. However, I am unable to upload my theme because I get an "Invalid image type!" error. I've tried PNG and JPG.

Edit: This issue seems to be affecting many people.
Ive sent you a PM regarding the matter.
Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How are you even able to connect to the site? Currently the DNS isnt ported :/
Actually, its up now :P

D

Deleted User

The site will show up eventually, if you can't get to it, and have tried googles DNS, just give it some time.

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk