Gaming The 10 worst games you've ever played on the nds

Daemon.nds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wot's so bad about My Jawapanese Coach? I've only played My Chinese Coach, and what annoys me about it is that it draws the characters at light speed and then expects you to mimick what they did. But other than that, it's absolutely brilliant. It still works great for learning to recognize characters and speak. It's not like we need to learn to write that much anyway. Hell, I've almost lost the ability to use a pen and paper in English.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
HMMM hard!

1. new super mario bros( to short played the whole game 100% in 4 ours!
frown.gif
)
2. pkmn d+pe (pokemon is not so good except plat and crystal!
smile.gif
)

ECJanga

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
War said:
I usually check reviews and stuff before getting a game, so I haven't really played any bad ones except Lux Pain.

Waah? Yeah sure, the text wasn't the best thing all the time. But it was quite enjoyable game! (Although a bit too lengthy in my opinion).

ZonMachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Day By Day said:
Wot's so bad about My Jawapanese Coach? I've only played My Chinese Coach, and what annoys me about it is that it draws the characters at light speed and then expects you to mimick what they did. But other than that, it's absolutely brilliant. It still works great for learning to recognize characters and speak. It's not like we need to learn to write that much anyway. Hell, I've almost lost the ability to use a pen and paper in English.

The game does not go in a beginner friendly way to introduce characters. It expects you to just plainly memorize how to write words and how to say them. There is no label for each part of the word. You have to guess it yourself. This is one reason I think makes My Japanese Coach a bad game. Though, you may learn how to actually speak some phrases probably.

PeachLove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
War said:
I usually check reviews and stuff before getting a game, so I haven't really played any bad ones except Lux Pain.

I love Lux Pain and hope to see more games like this on DS
those who don't like visual novels kinda game, will hate it
I've already finished playing it and will definitely play again to unlock more scenes

razenoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
[*]imagine series[*]Lost in blue (only the first)[*]kirby mouse atack (pased in 1 hour 100%)[*]New super mario bros[*]The simpsons game[*]elite beat agents[*]soul bubbles[*]lego star wars[*]lego indiana jones[*]f.f. Tactics A2I hate those games.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot Insecticide. Sadly, it actually had some good ideas. The detective parts looked and played great. But they sadly just took up only about 1/4 of the game at most. The rest was ugly dark frustrating platforming and shooting. I'll go play MDK or MDK2 if I want a good 3rd person platformer with shooting thank you very much. Guess since I forgot that travesty, I'm doing a pretty good job suppressing painful memories.

R3AKT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"Jackass" the game
Greg Hasting's Paintball something...
Any Yu-Gi-Oh games, the GBA
gbasp.gif
ones were way better cause they stuck to 2d it is a card game after all.
Pretty much the shovel-ware that comes out. There's a difference between "Casual" and "Crap".

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
R3AKT said:
"Jackass" the game
Greg Hasting's Paintball something...
Any Yu-Gi-Oh games, the GBA
gbasp.gif
ones were way better cause they stuck to 2d it is a card game after all.
Pretty much the shovel-ware that comes out. There's a difference between "Casual" and "Crap".

Yugioh WC series is great IMO. But NT and SC weren't that good.

And yep shovelware. But you have played them?
wtf.gif

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I just have 10 as I am pretty picky about what I play...

1. Rondo Of Swords (not horrible, but it felt like an overly confusing chore to play)
2. Ys Strategy DS (an absolutely horrid RTS, and an insult to the Ys license)
3. Touch the Dead (very boring FPS, but they redeemed themselves with the Dementium, and Moon though)
4. Populous DS (hated it)
5. Metroid Prime Hunters (Made me nauseous, and I didn't enjoy single player or multi. Loved prime tho so I dunno)
6. From the Abyss (poorly made action RPG that probably should have stayed in Japan)
7. Myst DS (poor, poor, Myst...what have they done to you?)
8. Children Of Mana ( for some reason I chocked up 20 hours on this, and hated it)
9. Tokyo Beatdown (controls bothered me)
10. Chrono Trigger -EXTRA FEATURES ONLY- (don't get me wrong as I have been playing and loving Chrono since it came out on the Japanese SFC, but if I was to judge it from the added 2 dungeons and arena I am pretty disappointed. I played it all over again expecting some exciting extras and all I got were 2 crappy dungeons with palette swapped monsters. The arena was a tedious joke too, and the FMV was nice but I saw it before on PS1. I mean, the added features felt extremely rushed and lacking in quality. I love the game to death, but I felt that my time was wasted)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i had eye toy play on ps2