tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
connor_walsh said:
Their is no proof it's an R4 clone, it could be one of them DSvision carts.
I think the DSVision is black and has a side-loaded SD slot
unsure.gif

edit: Damn too late
tongue.gif

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will probably find most developers are using flash cards for convenience sake. Using flash carts does not necessarily infer pirating. Same goes for loaders and homebrew on other systems.

Edit: I wouldn't be supprised if most of Ninty's employees and developers are using flash carts.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Mantis41 said:
You will probably find most developers are using flash cards for convenience sake. Using flash carts does not necessarily infer pirating. Same goes for loaders and homebrew on other systems.

Edit: I wouldn't be supprised if most of Ninty's employees and developers are using flash carts.
how else would devs test that their anti piracy works?
smile.gif

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SherlockHolmeboy said:
Also, looks like a CycloDS
Nope, the memory card's on the wrong side.

Important thread is important. Wasn't there a thread a while back about some TV show having a DS with a flashcart in it? Also, I remember seeing an ad for a DS carry case that had a flashcart where the game paks were supposed to go. The whole flashcart thing is really getting out of hand when they start showing up in all sorts of ads and TV shows.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Destructobot said:
I remember seeing an ad for a DS carry case that had a flashcart where the game paks were supposed to go. The whole flashcart thing is really getting out of hand when they start showing up in all sorts of ads and TV shows.
i made a thread a few years ago with a scan of the cardboard insert from my ds lite case that had a pic of a superkey and a 3in1.. maybe you are thinking of that?

edit: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=69053

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mercluke said:
i made a thread a few years ago with a scan of the cardboard insert from my ds lite case that had a pic of a superkey and a 3in1.. maybe you are thinking of that?
Sounds about right.

Edit: QUOTE(mercluke @ May 8 2010, 02:57 AM) edit: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=69053
Yep, that's the one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it