OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the-prince-of-tennis-doubles-no-oji-sama-girls-be-gracious.jpg
Project Site: https://sites.google.com/site/girlsbegracious

This is one of the many games in the Tenipuri series, in this game you play as a girl who just moved into a city. Atobe is holding a doubles tournament and you get to pair up with selected characters from the series to participate in the tournament and in the end you get a confession, not 100% dating sim. ^^

Translators:
amuletcross
kusakunai_desu
valy
ichigohaatsu

gia
arcobalenoxxbliss

Special Thanks
jjjewel for the text extractor/inserter program, translating the images and always helping me =w=
pleonex for graphic plugins~

Text extraction: Completed
Image extraction: Completed
Image translating: Completed
Text translating: Completed

Reactions: jinny-jin

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You should probably mention in the title that this is a Prince of Tennis game. Before I saw the case art you have in your post, I had no idea what kind of a game it could be. Maybe seeing Prince of Tennis in the title would attract some fans of the series.

AmuletCross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ahh, i put short form (tenipuri) since it would be quite long, i'll change it to prince of tennis ^^

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm working on hacking the vertical text.

Just wondering if something like this is readable for most people. I can adjust the font to make it a little better (like move the apostrophe (') position lower and make i center) but I can't do anything more complicated than that like changing it to horizontal, etc.

e8h.png

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That seems pretty interesting, didn't know they made dating games based on Prince of Tennis.
Although it's rather sad that even though there's more dating sims for guys only the ones for girls get translated on the DS. xP

As for the font jewel, imho maybe another font or something would be better since that one isn't very easily too read (especially the yellow part but I'm guessing it's only because of the PC lighting settings).

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That seems pretty interesting, didn't know they made dating games based on Prince of Tennis.
Although it's rather sad that even though there's more dating sims for guys only the ones for girls get translated on the DS. xP

As for the font jewel, imho maybe another font or something would be better since that one isn't very easily too read (especially the yellow part but I'm guessing it's only because of the PC lighting settings).

There are at least 3 dating games for Prince of Tennis on DS. ^_^ (This game, the Gakuensai game with culture festival theme, and dokidoki survival game where you're stranded on an island with 40 guys XD) The games are just very difficult to hack so they haven't been translated so far. (Thanks to pleonex. With his help, we could get a lot of things done.)

(P.S. A bit off-topic. I think guys don't care much about dating sims. When they learn some Japanese, they care about translating pokemon/digimon or rpg games. Once they're good at Japanese, they move on to eroge. :P)

The font in the pic is when the game forces you to select a special move, so the background is darkened a bit. The usual font is easier to read. (The phrases and moves' names aren't final yet.)
v83d.png
mw84.png

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, I quite enjoy dating sims, they're quite fun (visual novels in general are nice, but dating sims are something special since you also improve yourself and stuff).
Btw, wouldn't it be possible to write everything in caps and maybe in bold (or another font that's thicker), from what I understand from these screens, they're shouts (also capital letter are usually easier to read when vertically).

And I still find it quite odd that a shonen manga would get so many games for girls (I guess the 'pretty boys' from the series atracted a lot of female fans). z.z

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I quite enjoy dating sims, they're quite fun (visual novels in general are nice, but dating sims are something special since you also improve yourself and stuff).
Btw, wouldn't it be possible to write everything in caps and maybe in bold (or another font that's thicker), from what I understand from these screens, they're shouts (also capital letter are usually easier to read when vertically).

And I still find it quite odd that a shonen manga would get so many games for girls (I guess the 'pretty boys' from the series atracted a lot of female fans). z.z

Ah, sorry. I forgot to add alert for this thread and I didn't notice your reply. :P

I already passed the files to amuletcross (the project leader), so I'm not currently working on this project. (I'm only helping with the technical stuff. :D) But if the translation team requires some changes later, I'll consider testing it with different fonts. Anyway, the fonts are in quite a tricky format which I don't really want to touch unless there's a problem. (I had to pray every time I changed something because it was very likely that something else would mess up. ^_^")

BTW, don't underestimate fan girls. LOL. (Wanna talk more about this, but it'll be way off-topic. Haha.)

pdensco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
the-prince-of-tennis-doubles-no-oji-sama-girls-be-gracious.jpg
Project Site: https://sites.google.com/site/girlsbegracious

This is one of the many games in the Tenipuri series, in this game you play as a girl who just moved into a city. Atobe is holding a doubles tournament and you get to pair up with selected characters from the series to participate in the tournament and in the end you get a confession, not 100% dating sim. ^^

Translators:
amuletcross
kusakunai_desu
valy
ichigohaatsu

gia
arcobalenoxxbliss

Special Thanks
jjjewel for the text extractor/inserter program, translating the images and always helping me =w=
pleonex for graphic plugins~

Text extraction: Completed
Image extraction: Completed
Image translating: Completed
Text translating: Completed

can you translate dragon quest rocket slime 2 rom please????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-