704.9 KB · Views: 162

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I know mine exactly what I meant.
Mines explode shitting up legs and arms of the poor motherfucker that happened to screw it up so bad to go over them, and the noise they make is loud as fuck. It sure scares an average shithead.

Oh, mines... better avoid them.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's part of the game! Mario Kart is not meant to be a fair racing game, it's meant to be a party game where you try to screw over your opponents. The blue shell works perfectly in that context. Proof being, if a blue shell targets you, it's not gonna change target if some other player gets into first position. Even if you'd suddenly fall in 3rd or 4th position, it would still aim for you. Not fair, but hilarious for sure, for the one launching it.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
We all know this pain. It has ruined so many gold trophies for me.

BTW, I don't like the face on the spiny shell, it's just weird. Apart from that, another fine comic.

It's part of the game! Mario Kart is not meant to be a fair racing game, it's meant to be a party game where you try to screw over your opponents. The blue shell works perfectly in that context. Proof being, if a blue shell targets you, it's not gonna change target if some other player gets into first position. Even if you'd suddenly fall in 3rd or 4th position, it would still aim for you. Not fair, but hilarious for sure, for the one launching it.
True, and I like that. But I swear spiny shells appear at least twice as often on the last lap.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: WhiteMaze

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The world is a weird place...
Perhaps my homeland is even weirder, I don't know. (yes it is)

But while taking consideration of the right TPO, I believe avoiding swear words is kind of hypocrite, trying to shield kids from them a futile attempt. Kids should be taught there is a place for each thing IMHO, if they are clever enough to read, probably they are clever enough to understand about social context and registers.

D

Deleted-447617

I Played MKDD in 2014 but i was playing on Yoshi Circuit and i was second place and was playing mirror mode and the the blue shell that passed me goes straight through the wall and exploded there IN THE WALL and a another story i was playing 150cc in MKDD in Mushroom City and Baby Mario and Baby Luigi finished in a time of 29:99:99 Beqause they cant drive backwards if stuck driving into a wall my most mk wtf moments in mkdd

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Then comes Luigi with the death glare! Nice job Maze!
Isnt it Death Stare

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know whats worse then the blue shell? Noobs hitting you when in second or 3rd so the first guy gets ay up there. Dont the noobs realize no one will catch 1st place if you keep hitting eachother?

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
@WhiteMaze

I love your comic strips. It’s the best I have seen among contributors ideas wise (no disrespect to others, they are all great. It just happens to be my favorite).

That being said, I hope you can tolerate some criticism here. I don’t think it was a good idea to use profanity in these comic strips. These “should” be for viewers of all ages, and might even be universal and spread beyond gbatemp.

If it served a purpose in the story, then sure. But it just sounded like it was used “just because”.

Anyway, I hope this is kept in mind for all future ones. Great work :)

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: what's that game about? is it just another horny game?