PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Huh. Never thought I'd see Temper Tantrums again. Nice to have it back.
I don't know how many times I need to say it: I want shorter games with more effort put into them made by people who are paid more to work less, and I am not kidding.

(who do I need to bribe to get my character a cameo in the next temper tantrums)

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know how many times I need to say it: I want shorter games with more effort put into them made by people who are paid more to work less, and I am not kidding.

(who do I need to bribe to get my character a cameo in the next temper tantrums)
Who doesn't love a Temper Tantrums, amirite.

Reactions: BigOnYa

a_username_that_isnt_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Who do I need to bribe to get MY character a cameo /srs

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
"Retro" comes back in style every few decades. No matter how far technology advances, you'll get robots like this one every now and then:

View attachment 404920
Its not about "retro" is about people tastes and design. Design doesnt know about modern or retro, just design. Design is design.
Many modern designs incorporate roman style or ancient greece.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Someone in a Chinese Factory: Boss! Boss! We overprinted molds of that cheap robot we used to sell in 1995! We are shipping thousands every day and we still have millions of them left! Our little Lee is tired of eating Robot Molds everyday!

Boss in Chinese Factory: Slap a cheap LCD screen to it and resell it!

Someone in Chinese Factory: But...! But...! This is the 100th time we'll be selling the same toy to children in mainland China!

Boss in Chinese Factory: It not matters! Mainland China will be great once again, children will not miss Xi Jingpin hourly propaganda now! For Mainland China! For Xi Jingpin!

Someone in Chinese Factory: Oh Boss! For Mainland China! For Communism! Long live Xi!
proud-of-you-emotional.gif

Meanwhile, Veho in his/they/them distortionated reality:
"Retro" comes back in style every few decades. No matter how far technology advances, you'll get robots like this one every now and then.

trepp0

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's if we even have consoles that are consoles by the time a PlayStation 8 would exist. If it's not cloud gaming it's the wonky expectations that everything should be a super computer and must have absurd hardware power, which only leaves room for computer gaming in handheld or "home" form (even though we already have a computer at home, literally, but don't mind me, I'm sure marketing will call those "home consoles" one day). So I guess in other words, if consoles even exist by then.
I will Never buy into gaming as a service. if I don't have the files on my computer (with no drm), I'm not playing it.

frozencat

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's if we even have consoles that are consoles by the time a PlayStation 8 would exist. If it's not cloud gaming it's the wonky expectations that everything should be a super computer and must have absurd hardware power, which only leaves room for computer gaming in handheld or "home" form (even though we already have a computer at home, literally, but don't mind me, I'm sure marketing will call those "home consoles" one day). So I guess in other words, if consoles even exist by then.
i hate cloud gaming

Reactions: x65943

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto