704.9 KB · Views: 161

WhiteMaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
@WhiteMaze

I love your comic strips. It’s the best I have seen among contributors ideas wise (no disrespect to others, they are all great. It just happens to be my favorite).

That being said, I hope you can tolerate some criticism here. I don’t think it was a good idea to use profanity in these comic strips. These “should” be for viewers of all ages, and might even be universal and spread beyond gbatemp.

If it served a purpose in the story, then sure. But it just sounded like it was used “just because”.

Anyway, I hope this is kept in mind for all future ones. Great work :)

Well thank you. I hope you keep loving my works.

My idea here was never to offend anyone of course, I simply thought it made the comic funnier with a little more edgy wording.

But since a few people have pointed out the profanity, I have indeed heard you guys and I'll go back to cleaner language on my next entry.

Thank you for all your feedback.

Reactions: depaul and Madridi

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll get hated for this, but the Blue Shell is very important in Mario Kart and I'm glad it's in the game (and for the record, I'm a pretty decent player) . Although it may seem sometimes unfair, what usually happens is that the people in 2nd and onwards keep getting hit constantly, while 1st place dodges all the bullshit in the middle, making him keep a gap from the rest, while (easily) avoiding Red Shells every now and then.
But ya, sucks when that happens haha.

Nice comics btw, don't listen to the prudes here.

Last edited by Varia,
Reactions: WhiteMaze
D

Deleted User

You get hit just before you pass the finish line and then you are 12th. It was very hard back then, when i tried to get Gold in all Cups and speed clases (50,100,150cc) on Mario Kart Wii (espcially Rainbow Road, where i used to fall off all the Time). Good times.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You get hit just before you pass the finish line and then you are 12th. It was very hard back then, when i tried to get Gold in all Cups and speed clases (50,100,150cc) on Mario Kart Wii (espcially Rainbow Road, where i used to fall off all the Time). Good times.
You know how it is, not only you are hit next to the finish line, but then three guys get ahead of you, you get a red shell up your ass, then somebody goes through you with a star, a bullet bill kicks you to the side, and the last guy passes by and leaves a bomb as a gift just to add injury to insult.

D

Deleted User

You know how it is, not only you are hit next to the finish line, but then three guys get ahead of you, you get a red shell up your ass, then somebody goes through you with a star, a bullet bill kicks you to the side, and the last guy passes by and leaves a bomb as a gift just to add injury to insult.

Yeah, i remember it back then. Espcially Rainbow Road on 150cc (i was raging on Rainbow Road back then, because i could not get to the first place.). It was really hard for me back then. What also was a pain, when 6 Red shells hit you one by the other (you could really lost some Friends back then)

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-