Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick heads up, the podcast crew will be broadcasting this Saturday more details about it will be made on the front page tomorrow by me hopefully. It'll be a Hallowe'en special and will involve more entertainment and effort than usual.

For the time being I'll not be joining for the live Tempcasst mainly because I work weekends and I sometimes like to go out on a Saturday. I still chip in with ideas and what not and at times I'll be doing a couple of segments which feature various failed memes and fads.

One segment for next time will feature P1ngpong!! Yes by the end of the episode you'll know what his Croatian lady voice sounds like. The segment is basically me asking questions to her on the spot (she wont know them beforehand) and she'll answer them the best she can and also say the various successful P1ngy memes that we all and love. My main reason for this post is that I'll require some questions from you guys for me to ask her. So its sort of like KYT but in audio form.

PM questions to me, you can ask a couple at the most but not so many as it is a short little segment and also Plutonij dosen't allow P1ngy to talk to strangers for too long.

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Holy p1ngpong! Can't wait
happy.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I'll be recording this with P1ngy tomorrow (fucking Plutonij wont let him out until tomorrow) so if you do send questions...which you wont...make sure you do it within like 12 hours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night