Tears of the Kingdom save [Need help fast travel bug]

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For reference I attached my save file for 1.1.0 version. I can not fast trave because of using inf stamnia on sky island in the beginning. The press a button never shows on any spots you can travel to on map and never worked. I tried other saves and it worked fine but mine is bugged. If anyone can fix this or post their save at least after beating all of the temples that would be a huge help. I am on the quest line to get the master sword so anything near or sliglty after that would be very helpful. I am willing to donate if someone can help me find a fix or give me a save in after all of the temples completed and during or right after getting the master sword thought the quest with deku tree Thank you for any help

Attachments

• 20230521-063917TOTK.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 29

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same issue and no fix Im about to just restart the game been stuck in the lost woods for days
Same here I dont want to have to replay the whole game I was hopefully finding someone who had about the same main quest progress and see if they can post there save. It sucks I tried a lot of thing to try to fix it but nothing worked:sad:
Post automatically merged:

Eiffel2018 save editor to change your location to somewhere outside lost woods. https://gbatemp.net/threads/totk-savegame-editor.633222/ seems to work if anyone look for fix

Last edited by Wombo Combo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1