Hacking Discussion Team Xecuter Attempted to Bribe RetroNX Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jester_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the discord logs that were posted (forst by xiaNaix then by m4x) he states that he backed out because as the talks went on, they started telling him to "borrow a little code here and there" and he wouldnt backstab the RA team. I can tell you for a fact thats true, but theres no reason to believe TX's story over those screen shots.
Yes, m4x said that in OCTOBER, AFTER the drama was started and he had his prepared story (I do believe him, but I think it was much closer to the announcement of merger than most people are assuming. My guess is that it fell apart mid-September). I love people writing off shit-slinging and drama-starting as "a fun little story," though. That's a great way to look at it. Sure has entertained me for a couple days ~

so a chat log talking about them trying to bribe is proof? fuck off. what about chat logs of the actual conversation?
+1

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Someone hasn't been keeping up, AT ALL. Contact established June 28th, m4x excited to work with TX, gives email. Logs posted from August saying "fuck the community," m4x concedes he said that and the logs are real. Discord chat picking back up in October to talk about the drama. The very definition of months.
I highly doubt he's excited to work for TX even from the very beginning. He has said he dislikes TX many times in the RetroNX discord server and doesn't like the SX OS practices. Please do more research into this instead of relying on a GBATemp thread to conclude your arguments.

Reactions: Deleted User

jester_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly doubt he's excited to work for TX even from the very beginning. He has said he dislikes TX many times in the RetroNX discord server and doesn't like the SX OS practices. Please do more research into this instead of relying on a GBATemp thread to conclude your arguments.
Sorry for using his own words from a screenshot he posted from his own account. How terrible of me!

"I am happy if I dont have to tell them the same shit all day long"

Fucking get with the program, mate

I have some adult errands to run, I'll be out of this thread for a few hours. Stack up the mental gymnastics, so I have some fun posts to reply to when I get home!

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry for using his own words from a screenshot he posted from his own account. How terrible of me!

"I am happy if I dont have to tell them the same shit all day long"

Fucking get with the program, mate

I have some adult errands to run, I'll be out of this thread for a few hours. Stack up the mental gymnastics, so I have some fun posts to reply to when I get home!
At this point. This is just firebait. You can't defend TX of what they've done. If it wasn't for TX none of this would of happened. End of story.

jester_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point. This is just firebait. You can't defend TX of what they've done. If it wasn't for TX none of this would of happened. End of story.
Takes two to tango, my very gymnastic friend

If it wasn't for m4x joining their chat room for months, none of this would have happened. End of story.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Well TX aren't going to stop existing just because you don't like them.

If he'd not given them the impression that he would work for them, then this thread wouldn't have existed either.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Actually, if it wasn't for RA and their "fun" little games at pointing fingers this thread would not exist.

Last edited by guitarheroknight,
Reactions: gizmomelb and smf

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well TX aren't going to stop existing just because you don't like them.

If he'd not given them the impression that he would work for them, then this thread wouldn't have existed either.
He didn't give the impression he was working for them. He simply showed slight interest until they completely fucked up the deal.

jester_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He didn't give the impression he was working for them. He simply showed slight interest until they completely fucked up the deal.
is that you, m4x? You seem to have so much insight into the exact details of what happened :)

And where does it say he was "joining their chatrooms for months?"
ontact established June 28th, m4x excited to work with TX, gives email. Logs posted from August saying "fuck the community," m4x concedes he said that and the logs are real. Discord chat picking back up in October to talk about the drama. The very definition of months.

Read the thread.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

You misread what I posted "If he'd not given them the impression that he would work for them, then this thread wouldn't have existed either."

Showing interest means you would do it. If he was engaging with them but had no intention then it sounds like entrapment.

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
Headache as in TX starting to irritate RA by ignoring them by say, spamming their mailbox with requests to remove it. At least, that's how I saw it.

Seriously, fuck off! I (not Team Xecuter) contacted Daniel (LibretroRetroArc) trying to clear things up so people with no clue what they are talking about, like you, would stop going around and around in this thread. There's not going to be any chatlogs, no proof of anything, no nothing. Libretro/Retroarch will continue to exist and so will Team Xecuter. You'll live.

Reactions: jester_

jester_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still waiting on the proof that he joined the chatroom for months
Admitting that a quote from August 18th, 2018 is from a chat room with "the team" - after being approached on June 28th. That is 6 weeks, confirmed. The fact that none of this drama came up until this month, makes my estimate of things "falling apart" around beginning-mid September. This is something oh-so-easy for m4x to clear up, isn't it? Why isn't he replying? Why are you the one going to bat for him and speaking for him like he is your blood brother?

He knows, we don't. What we do know is that contact was established in June, and he confirmed logs in August as his words. At the very least it is indisputable that: m4x was in "the team" chat room 6 weeks after being contacted.

That is more than 1 month, even if you assume he left the chat immediately after he said "fuck the community" (which isn't a reasonable guess, you usually say "fuck the community" as you are ramping up your monetization plans, not when they are about to end. But again, we don't know.)

EDIT: My goal is not to defend TX, I've shit on them oh so many times in this thread, but rather to offend m4x and his cult who believes nothing about his conduct was wrong or greedy. I disagree. He was being greedy, he wanted this to work, he wanted the 6k. It didn't work, he assumed there were no logs of his involvement, so he starts slinging shit. Pathetic.

Last edited by jester_,
Reactions: guitarheroknight

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Admitting that a quote from August 18th, 2018 is from a chat room with "the team" - after being approached on June 28th. That is 6 weeks, confirmed. The fact that none of this drama came up until this month, makes my estimate of things "falling apart" around beginning-mid September. This is something oh-so-easy for m4x to clear up, isn't it? Why isn't he replying? Why are you the one going to bat for him and speaking for him like he is your blood brother?

He knows, we don't. What we do know is that contact was established in June, and he confirmed logs in August as his words. At the very least it is indisputable that: m4x was in "the team" chat room 6 weeks after being contacted.

That is more than 1 month, even if you assume he left the chat immediately after he said "fuck the community" (which isn't a reasonable guess, you usually say "fuck the community" as you are ramping up your monetization plans, not when they are about to end. But again, we don't know.)
lol that's not full on proof. Come on man. At least backup your claims before you post. Just because he was in for one time in June doesn't mean he's been in there for six weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E